What's new

Discovery of giant Lithium reserves places Iran at top 4 world reserves.

Then the next question is: is it so easy to extract like in Bolivia or harder?

*sobs in Pakistani *

India also discovered large reserves.

Afghanistan might as well. They'll be ahead of us soon :lol:

@Bleek , We discovered namoonaz like this, last year.

View attachment 918859

Where is this SOB? Havent seen or heard from him in a while, and he’s our FM!
At 8.5 million tons the Hamadan reserve will place iran at top four reserve holders of this rare metal required for Lithium Ion batteries used in Electric vehicles.

The Hamadan Reserve is currently priced at $500 billion dollars

World Identified lithium resources are as follows:
  1. Bolivia, 21 million tons;
  2. Argentina, 19 million tons;
  3. Chile, 9.8 million tons;
  4. Iran, 8.5 million tons; (First discovery of Lithium,2023)
  5. Australia,7.3 million tons;
  6. China, 5.1 million tons;
  7. Congo (Kinshasa), 3 million tons;
  8. Canada, 2.9 million tons;
  9. Germany, 2.7 million tons;
  10. Mexico, 1.7 million tons;
  11. Czechia, 1.3 ...

Iran Discovers 1st Lithium Reserve​

Iran Discovers 1st Lithium Reserve
Iran Discovers 1st Lithium Reserve
Iran has discovered its first lithium reserve in Hamedan Province, according to Ebrahim Ali Molla-Beigi, director general of the Exploration Affairs Office of the Ministry of Industries, Mining and Trade.
The discovery of this reserve is a promising sign that other similar reserves exist in this province, IRNA reported.
“Iran is one of the few countries that have substantial reserves of rare earth elements and precious metals,” he added.
The official put the newly-found lithium reserve at 8.5 million tons.
Congrats brothers!

Last edited:
Why not atleast China is not going to liberate eyran not that anyone can.
They don’t need liberation. They need to liberate the Islamic world, Pakistan first!

Why not atleast China is not going to liberate eyran not that anyone can.
To buy, not to liberate, we bought to build electric car batteries.We are not used to interfering in the internal affairs of other countries.We just want to do business and make some money.

Where is this SOB? Havent seen or heard from him in a while, and he’s our FM!
He's exactly where he is supposed to be. Dropping his CV in western capitals.
When asked why he spent all his time on foriegn tours, he said, "because I am the foreign minister, not interior minister."

Lithium reserves are present everywhere in the underground. It is one of the most abundant elements on the planet.

Besides I would be cautious believing everything the Iranian Mullah's are saying. International experts etc. are needed to confirm the scale of the finding. Until then, it is just a baseless claim.

Reminds me of Pakistani claims of oil, gas and what not every half year. Nothing (or very little) to show for so far in this regard.

Extraction costs are what matters here as well.

Last edited:
He's exactly where he is supposed to be. Dropping his CV in western capitals.
When asked why he spent all his time on foriegn tours, he said, "because I am the foreign minister, not interior minister."
Bro, I live in the west and it’s given my family everything, but I wish someone in Pakistan like a Khomeini or Qaddafi or MBS comes along and starts snatching the properties, bank accounts, and assets, AND limiting the US influence in this country. They are straight up acting like colonial viceroys with local brown sahibs doing their bidding. Why can’t Pakistanis as a whole get this. The West follows the philosophy of Darwinism - only the strong can survive and weak deserves to be taken over and killed.
This is the basis of their world ideology.

Bro, I live in the west and it’s given my family everything, but I wish someone in Pakistan like a Khomeini or Qaddafi or MBS comes along and starts snatching the properties, bank accounts, and assets, AND limiting the US influence in this country. They are straight up acting like colonial viceroys with local brown sahibs doing their bidding. Why can’t Pakistanis as a whole get this. The West follows the philosophy of Darwinism - only the strong can survive and weak deserves to be taken over and killed.
This is the basis of their world ideology.
We got one leader in decades and he's a bleepin' pacifist. Kia karen. People are bher bakrian, Without true leadership, they'll follow even the likes of Nawaz sharif.

But, it's better than nothing. Just imagine if IK didn't exist, we'd still be figuring out who to vote for between nawaz sharif and zardari.

Lithium reserves are present everywhere in the underground. It is one of the most abundant elements on the planet.

Besides I would be cautious believing everything the Iranian Mullah's are saying. International experts etc. are needed to confirm the scale of the finding. Until then, it is just a baseless claim.

Extraction costs are what matters here as well.
How about you STFU now.
We got one leader in decades and he's a bleepin' pacifist. Kia karen. People are bher bakrian, Without true leadership, they'll follow even the likes of Nawaz sharif.

But, it's better than nothing. Just imagine if IK didn't exist, we'd still be figuring out who to vote for between nawaz sharif and zardari.
they want you to lie dormant so not to upset the balance which is in their favor. They wrecked the Islamic nations, but assisted with supporting the non Muslims to become stronger and richer. They installed their puppets across the Islamic world to help with keeping us down.
The second Pakistan rises up, they will either break you apart or forced unification with the Indians to ensure compliance.

Many Pakistanis mock OSPs for our views, but we’ve seen things from a perspective that many in Pakistan truly lack.

Noticed, you have a nationalist government in India, in Afghanistan, in Iran, in China (basically all across our borders). When we were headed in that direction, the internal enemy and fifth columnists amongst made sure to undermine them. This system and the false Islamic laws need to go. An actual Islamic government needs to take power, one that will protect Pakistanis unlike the Cabals that’s been running Pakistan for the past 70 years

Last edited:
some excerpts from Israeli Maarive newspaper report on Iranian Lithium discovery
Lithium.jpg

Anat Hochberg Marom told Israeli Maariv newspaper on Saturday:
"The discovery of the Iranian lithium reservoir could lead to a shift in the regional balance of power and grant Tehran an unprecedented geopolitical and economic position"

It is expected that Iran's economic position and geopolitical influence will grow even greater soon, especially in light of the discovery of a massive lithium field containing 8.5 million tons of the precious mineral, making it the second-largest in the world after Chile. It is located in the Hamedan province in western Iran.

Thus, this discovery is not only significant because it holds 10% of the world's "white gold" reserves, currently estimated at around 89 million tons, but also because it has the potential to buff the Iranian economy and seemingly nullify the effectiveness of the imposed sanctions. It is considered a "winning trump card" for the Islamic Republic.

According to the Israeli expert, this discovery could have a significant impact on global energy and mining markets, as well as the global battery and electric vehicle industries. It is expected that all of this will lead to long-term changes in the global economy and politics, shifting the balance of power once again to the Middle East.

It is already evident that by controlling about 10% of the world's lithium consumption and having dominance over this strategic raw material, Iran will emerge as a major geopolitical player in global politics and economy.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom