What's new

Disaster in Karachi due to monsoon rains

jesa jhotha leader wesay jothay supporters

laga reh ab aik photo b nae flood related on pti page baki b delete kar deen PTI nay

ab karachi bahi ko kahen ye photo hath mayn par kay thumkay lagaey speech kay doran

parday mayn rehnay do

pehlay link kyun send nae kia ab kesay reply yaad aa gaya

leave them yaar becharay bachaay brain washed hain. there are 4 of them on this forum & they will just do so much fake propaganda and photoshopping pagal ho jaoo gay! so ignore them.

clearly share-faisal is choked and so are many other places in Karachi. but they will just rant about how great things were in Mustafa kamal times when clearly flooding back then was far worse. as I have posted in previous links.

chor dou inn ko yeh altaf bhai kaay pyar mein andhaay houaay hain!

MQM served 25 years in Local Body, got trillions of Funds?
Where are the money and where it spend?
Making houses and Lands in UK???
Where our Money??????????????????????????????????????????????

and finally their MAYOR if he apparently fixed so much things then why did floods continue till today? during his time floods he blamed on past governments!

so why not blame current floods on him? see the double standards!

and finally their MAYOR if he apparently fixed so much things then why did floods continue till today? during his time floods he blamed on past governments!
so why not blame current floods on him? see the double standards!

Its some thing very basic no matter how expensive everything needs maintenance & management , its now 5 years since the Mayor left office and there are no functioning local bodies system how the hell you expect any thing to work ?

Hum mohabat main nahi app nafrat main andhay ho chukay hain sirkar ..

Mujh se poochlo yar Karachi k baray mai :P Zaruri hai k PTI walay se hi poochna hai ... Wesey @Slav Defence is also from Karachi ........

Very bad condition,all the drainage pipelines were choked,because government didn't cleaned it up for 5 years, :hitwall: water was every where,but the condition was quite better,the very next day. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
MQM PROPAGANDA

1016971_566530456721363_358140436_n.jpg

upper photo is from

Timeline Photos

Back to Album · MQM Pakistani's Photos · MQM Pakistani's Page

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...88051416.61313.128042927236787&type=1&theater

uloaded on this thread by Patriots post # 106 and darkinsky post # 102

it also shows date 2006 but darkinsky cut it in his post

this is official Tabdeeli Razakar Karachi - Official

https://www.facebook.com/TR.Karachi

timeline photos

https://www.facebook.com/TR.Karachi/photos_stream

i did not found photo uploaded by darkinsky and Patriots there they taken picture from MQM facebook page and paste it here

what the hell is this kindly report them to webmaster who has time to verify the blap every minute

Stupid MQM paste it to make na hapast propaganda

new trick by moronic MQMers

Photoshop and paste photo on an account then delete it because address is not included by name on photo when opened individually address is just facebook,numbers and alphabets

@Leader @Jazzbot @chauvunist @RangerPK @Slav Defence

also see PTI page yourself and found the picture . i was unable to find it

IN FACT THERE IS NOT A SINGLE FLOOD RELATED PHOTO THERE NOW THEY CLAIM THEY DELETED THIS ONE WHERE ARE THE REST OF THEM ATLEAST THERE SHOULD BE COUPLE OF THEM

Very bad,such action must be refrained in future,please guys,make this forum useful not as fake,propaganda machine against or in favor of any political party.

Last edited by a moderator:
Karachi always has had a problem of sinking during rains :argh:

Not really--when Mr.Kamal was appointed as mayor,he has done marvelous work and was ranked as one of the top three best administrators,we are evident of it,have seen that how he stood up in nights on streets on the head of laborers,instructing them to finish work fast,and I will not lie about this,just because I have disagreements with MQM and dislikes for Mr.Hussein,I will not deny this fact that Mr.Kamal was great administrator.

Tu bhi mera bhai nikla mein ghar me PTI ko support karta hun aur PDF pe MQM ko :lol:
mujhe lagta he ke mera PTI ko vote zaya gaya kadda kuch tabdeli ae mein bohat dissapoint hua hun PTI se khas tor pe Imran bhai se :frown: itna cheekne chilane ke bad seat li aur ab wahan ke logon ko arif alvi ghans hi nae dal rha
kher ek tabdeeli ae he jail se keadee zarur bhag jate hen :lol:

Issi liye mai kisi ko vote hi nahi dalta ... Democrazy is a crazy thing ... Iss ka koi fayeda nahi hai ... Sif 'Dil kuch karne ko ghalib ye khayal accha hai'.

If you don't have anything logical to talk about ... Then its better to shut your mouth ..........

Very bad,such action must be refrained in future,please guys,make this forum useful not as fake,propaganda machine against or in favor of any political party.

Don't become fool to yourself after reading foolish comments by somebody ............

Issi liye mai kisi ko vote hi nahi dalta ... Democrazy is a crazy thing ... Iss ka koi fayeda nahi hai ... Sif 'Dil kuch karne ko ghalib ye khayal accha hai'.

its not the problem of democracy, our rulers who belong to feudalism never really implemented democracy for us, they just wanted to grab powers and use it for their benefit thats all

but the condition was quite better,the very next day. :D

its because MQM geared up its machinery and worked for people day and night even during sehri they worked

dude dont be sharamnaak like your sharamnaak leader

allah khair trillions of funds :rofl:

any link to support your accusation?

local bodies has very limited fund but MQM generated a lot of fund through various means like putting ad on the bridges etc when it had the authority

its not the problem of democracy, our rulers who belong to feudalism never really implemented democracy for us, they just wanted to grab powers and use it for their benefit thats all

its because MQM geared up its machinery and worked for people day and night even during sehri they worked

I appreciate that honestly,if they did,but what would you say about those pictures?

I appreciate that honestly,if they did,but what would you say about those pictures?

Yar SD see below pic .........

971904_279874115484687_440089194_n.jpg

This is just screen shot of FB image viewer ... I always try to cross check to post anything ... And after receiving such comments which you can read in pic ... Page admin had deleted this pic ... That's why you can't verify it ... If you can verify disabled link that on which page it had been created ... Then please try it ... Link in like below:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=224114127736338&set=pb.183496141798137.-2207520000.1375610310.&type=3&theater

Not really--when Mr.Kamal was appointed as mayor,he has done marvelous work and was ranked as one of the top three best administrators,we are evident of it,have seen that how he stood up in nights on streets on the head of laborers,instructing them to finish work fast,and I will not lie about this,just because I have disagreements with MQM and dislikes for Mr.Hussein,I will not deny this fact that Mr.Kamal was great administrator.

Thanks for the clarification :) I have not had the pleasure of experiencing his mayor rule but certainly in the old days it used to be a disaster.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom