What's new

Disappointed & grieving, Christine Fair frustrated over US policy, wants Pakistan punished

Imagine being super power and blaming a small country like Pakistan, who is struggling to fight rag tag militants in her provinces, for your failure in Afghanistan.

Pakistan has provided unrestricted road and air corridors for US operations, shared intelligence, provided weapons to your allies, allowed drone strikes inside Pakistan, gave air bases to CIA and captured al qaida militants and handed over to US. Despite everything, people like C Fair continue to blame Pakistan. Her intellectual dishonesty can make anyone puke.

Ask her to explain why Taliban are strong in areas far away from Pakistan? Why Kabul regime forgave Hekmetyar aka butcher of Kabul. Even if taliban crossed into Afghanistan from Pakistan, who stopped ISAF to attack those militants?

There is a constant theme in what people like C Fair say and that is bomb everyone and never do the introspection.
If they were crossing from Pakistan, why international community who is in Afghanistan, didn't built a fence.

USA wants, as before, a civil war in Afghanistan. Surprisingly, this policy has nothing to do with Afghanistan basically, but it has more to do with greater policy for the region.
At the moment, India is the only cuntry in the region which is going against the interests of the greater Russo-Persio-Sino region.
HADITH OF BELOVE PROPHET SAW KURASAN IS RISING AND NO ONE ON EARTH CAN STOP

I thought She might be going through a MID LIFE CRISES and that is one of the reasons of her pant-up frustration in her responses so I dig online and got lucky (I guess) by stumbling upon Sir @RiazHaq blog.

Few excerpts from which below will let you all know how much she loathed Pakistan:
-----------------
Fair is Self-Proclaimed "Rambo B**ch" :wacko:

In recent years, Christine Fair has become a strong advocate of continuing the disastrous neoconservative policies that found favor in former President George W. Bush's administration after 911 terrorist attacks.

Fair has called herself a "Rambo B**ch"; she supports US military interventions around the world; she encourages India's hawkish Hindu Nationalist Prime Minister Narendra Modi to invade Pakistan.

In a Facebook post, Fair called Pakistan “an enemy” and said “We invaded the wrong dog-damned country,” implying the U.S. should have invaded Pakistan, not Afghanistan, according to Salon magazine.

In another Facebook post, Fair insisted that “India needs to woman up and SQUASH Pakistan militarily, diplomatically, politically and economically.” Both India and Pakistan are nuclear states.

Fair Supports US Drone Killings:

Fair strongly supports the US drone killing program that has been questioned even by senior US military commanders who have served in Afghanistan. One such commander is General Michael Flynn who has now been picked by President-elect Donald Trump as his national security advisor.

“When you drop a bomb from a drone… you are going to cause more damage than you are going to cause good,” remarked Michael T. Flynn. The retired Army lieutenant general, who also served as the U.S. Central Command’s director of intelligence, says that “the more bombs we drop, that just… fuels the conflict.”
---------

Look how she is trying to push her flawed narrative on the consequences of Drone strikes in the AF-PAK region:

BTW Hello to ALL the guests on this thread ... :D

the reason why US have zero respect in Pakistan or any civilized country.

Imagine being super power and blaming a small country like Pakistan, who is struggling to fight rag tag militants in her provinces, for your failure in Afghanistan.

Pakistan has provided unrestricted road and air corridors for US operations, shared intelligence, provided weapons to your allies, allowed drone strikes inside Pakistan, gave air bases to CIA and captured al qaida militants and handed over to US. Despite everything, people like C Fair continue to blame Pakistan. Her intellectual dishonesty can make anyone puke.

Ask her to explain why Taliban are strong in areas far away from Pakistan? Why Kabul regime forgave Hekmetyar aka butcher of Kabul. Even if taliban crossed into Afghanistan from Pakistan, who stopped ISAF to attack those militants?

There is a constant theme in what people like C Fair say and that is bomb everyone and never do the introspection.
Come on, vapnope....you are much more intelligent.

If pak intended, Afghanistan would have been peaceful by late 90s....

BTW - I too want USA to come out completely. no more base(s) in pak.

Come on, vapnope....you are much more intelligent.

If pak intended, Afghanistan would have been peaceful by late 90s....

BTW - I too want USA to come out completely. no more base(s) in pak.
Pick up the last 100 years of Afghan history and you will know what i am saying.
Pakistan could have done a lot better i agree but peace can only be brought by Afghans and no one can help them achieve it. Wasn't Hekmetyar the butcher of Kabul, Why he was pardoned? Have kabul regime not pardoned warlords in south? Militias fighting against Taliban are as ruthless as taliban.

C Fair is obsessed with Pakistan and all her credential go to drain when she shows her bias against Pakistan.

Pick up the last 100 years of Afghan history and you will know what i am saying.

When I see pics of 1950s (?) Afghanistan Vs now, it breaks my heart.
Wasn't Hekmetyar the butcher of Kabul, Why he was pardoned?

Mis fortune of Afghans.

C Fair is obsessed with Pakistan and all her credential go to drain when she shows her bias against Pakistan.

You might be a pak patriot + (possibly) believe Islam in danger / pak is citadel of Islam / muslims are being mistreated in India & elsewhere (or a version of any of these) and developed parochial feelings, hence you concluded that

Please think from other perspective - Trillions of $ & thousands of lives are wasted and got nothing in return.

BTW - I am from India, and I crave success stories from India & south-asian countries. In "dawn" newspaper, there is an article on a pakistani, who predicted (in 1953) that pak will eventually become danger to itself & to the world. He then migrated to Canada. I believe predicting future is peak of human intelligence, I saved that article and still have it.

Similarly, I am amazed at the intelligence of Maulana Abdul kalam Azad. He made accurate predictions too.

Please don't take this message as demeaning to yourself or your country. But please try to see from other persons perspectives.....also, no one (not even India) is out to get Pakistan.

You are intelligent to make your own conclusions.

PS: Last post from me on this topic.

Back
Top Bottom