What's new

Dirty Hafiz Stopped PTI to protest against Israel

Fascist terrorist jew agent pak military chief dirty hafiz dont want to angry his israeli counterpart
There are many protests going on in the country they are .just a search away...enough to put shame in gumrandos whose leaders message from jail didn't have a mention of the palestine situation..? So is ik the real agent? Or an opportunist who would zip when he needs west.

Whisky Munir's desire is for Pakistan to suffer destruction like Gaza, that's why he's preventing PTI from demonstrating for Palestinians.

F8PG4xrWAAA6edf

There are many protests going on in the country they are .just a search away...enough to put shame in gumrandos whose leaders message from jail didn't have a mention of the palestine situation..? So is ik the real agent? Or an opportunist who would zip when he needs west.
Has Nawaz Sharif condemned Israels latest violations?

I asked a very simple question. NS and PMLN have media access with no persecution from state, so why are they criminally silent. PTI as a party is seen protesting and you appointed caretakers are stopping them from it.

I asked a very simple question. NS and PMLN have media access with no persecution from state, so why are they criminally silent. PTI as a party is seen protesting and you appointed caretakers are stopping them from it.
Im not a pmln spokesperson here nor i support them....
Noones stopping pti to put a statement on palestine.. Imran has visibly ducked this to build bridges with washington and then that's what NS has also been doing for a long time..that's what all these political prostitutes do..no surprise.

Noones stopping pti to put a statement on palestine.. Imran has visibly ducked this to build bridges with washington and then that's what NS has also been doing for a long time..that's what all these political prostitutes do..no surprise.

The issue is beyond politics in Pakistan. The pathetic attempt to politicise the tragedy befallen upon the Palestinians is deplorable.

Any statements from Asim whisky?

Noones stopping pti to put a statement on palestine..

What ridiculous lies are are you spouting?

PTI have been the most vocal in statements and condemnation on their Twitter account ever since war broke out. There are numerous tweets, including from today. No other political party comes close in how active they've been on the subject. You just have to scroll through their account and avoid such nonsense.

Imran has visibly ducked this to build bridges with washington

Again, more blatant nonsense and lies. There's no one who's been more categorical in their support for Palestine and Palestinians than IK over the years. There's countless videos supporting that, whether he's asked about it by Western media, or when on stage at any policy think tank. Places that other useless corrupt politicians fail to appear on, because, well, they're useless.

And always articulating the point excellently, unlike the sold out Faujwari's elsewhere.

And to demolish your post completely, here's a tweet from his account (used sparingly since being in jail) from Saturday, 07th October when war broke out - enjoy reading:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom