What's new

Directorate of Inter Services Intelligence: Updates & Discussions

Salam
i think they take the candidate from both i.e;from Govt. & from civilians as well depending upon the ability they have.

think they take the candidate from both i.e;from Govt. & from civilians as well depending upon the ability they have.[/QUOTE]

---------- Post added at 02:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 AM ----------

I LIKE TO JOIN ISI. I love isi. plz inform me by whats the way we can join isi.
I think they take the candidate from both i.e;from Govt. & from civilians as well depending upon the ability they have.

Steyr AUG n M-4 :cheesy: Thank God they are getting rid of AKs

I think AKs are better in the mountainous terrain. I will prefer Aks over other any 5.56 mm gun.

They are killers .

I will say 5.56mm is better in close combat not good for long range , Nato is thinking of going from 5.56 to 6.xx mm(sumthing i dont remember) just coz there 5.56 mm failed to serve the purpose in Afghanistan.

AKs are best in as they are rugged , jam free, almost machine gun .........

think they take the candidate from both i.e;from Govt. & from civilians as well depending upon the ability they have.

I think they take the candidate from both i.e;from Govt. & from civilians as well depending upon the ability they have.[/QUOTE]
What ability you have ? :coffee:

I think they take the candidate from both i.e;from Govt. & from civilians as well depending upon the ability they have.
What ability you have ? :coffee:

Err inspired from James Bond

y187372269555983.jpg

If you are asking these question like this , then i am sorry you are not fit for ISI , no offense.

Giving out personal details- does not make one ineligible for ISI- Being a patriot- daring makes one-

Assalamoalaikum,

I too want to join ISI but I really have no idea where to start from. Can someone help me plz? I want to do something for my country.

Assalamoalaikum,

I too want to join ISI but I really have no idea where to start from. Can someone help me plz? I want to do something for my country.
if you want to Join ISI then you should join armed forces because they choose people from Armed forces ...
i dont know exact criteria about civilian recruitment in ISI but i think CSS may help
but i think Last Hope can give you proper answer about your query

Jazak Allah Khairan. But I am 28 years old and I don't think I am eligible for CSS or Pakistan Armed Forces at the moment. Is there any other way to join ISI? Last Hope bhai aap hi jawab de dein. :) Chahein to mujhe private message kar dein. Thanks!

if you want to Join ISI then you should join armed forces because they choose people from Armed forces ...
i dont know exact criteria about civilian recruitment in ISI but i think CSS may help
but i think Last Hope can give you proper answer about your query

Jazak Allah Khairan. But I am 28 years old and I don't think I am eligible for CSS or Pakistan Armed Forces at the moment. Is there any other way to join ISI? Last Hope bhai aap hi jawab de dein. :) Chahein to mujhe private message kar dein. Thanks!
write a message on visitor wall of LAST HOPE .

Back
Top Bottom