What's new

Diplomat Devyani Khobragade leaves US for home

Your ambassador voluntarily surrendered his immunity when he signed the affidavit guaranteeing the return of the marines. He brought himself under the judicial system of India.

That is a lie and just proves that india knows no shame. How do you still justifiy to treat italy like you do? And how does india plan to restore friendship with italy after all that hate against us?

Interesting that India acts submissive towards USA...the very same USA that killed many ten thousand indians in Bhopal but treats italy...its closest friend like dirt....
They should take her families passport away and threaten to throw them into prison if she does not come back and faces trial.

:lol::lol:

Submissive?

Within the week she was transferred by India to the UN mission, with tin the week India got her status approved by the UN, next India got her diplomatic immunity status approved by the US, and finally got her to fly out without any harm.

Who got a red face in the end holding a flaccid @@@k in the end?? - the US Justice system.

:lol::lol:

Submissive?

Within the week she was transferred by India to the UN mission, with tin the week India got her status approved by the UN, next India got her diplomatic immunity status approved by the US, and finally got her to fly out without any harm.

Who got a red face in the end holding a flaccid @@@k in the end?? - the US Justice system.
That just shows how pathetic india acts. Why don´t hold your own standards up? Why don´t allow her to face trial in USA? Why run away?

That is a lie and just proves that india knows no shame. How do you still justifiy to treat italy like you do? And how does india plan to restore friendship with italy after all that hate against us?

Man you are really immature. Post something meaningful to get a reply, I don't have time to babysit.

She be will be arrest if she come back to the US, don't commit any crime in the US if you don't want to face US justice.

:lol:

Wait for her to return...if it is actually imperative that she returns then that too will be arranged.

Ms. Diplomat is forever a fugitive as far as the US justice is concerned. She (India) lost $100,000 (no biggy).

If she ever tried to enter the US again with the indictment still against her, she will be handcuffed, strip searched and body cavity examined again.

Rinse and Repeat.

What about, smashing the sanctity of embassy and routing its inhabitants,...... of course i'm talking of US embassy, India?

She won't be back in the US to work for the UN mission, her husband will divorce her *** an
That just shows how pathetic india acts. Why don´t hold your own standards up? Why don´t allow her to face trial in USA? Why run away?

Indian are shameless people, they're stick up for their own criminal and crying wolfs.

Man you are really immature. Post something meaningful to get a reply, I don't have time to babysit.
why does she not face trial in USA against the crimes she committed? Why running away? explain me please. Shouldn´t india, as honorable country be brave enough to act honorable and face the trial?

Hey Indian, what do you think.......! mature Indian govt. will now allow Americans to drink beer and watch TV in within the premises of its own embassy in India?

Hey Indian, what do you think.......! mature Indian govt. will now allow Americans to drink beer and watch TV in within the premises of its own embassy in India?

Maybe Pakistani, do you want a sip?

why does she not face trial in USA against the crimes she committed? Why running away? explain me please. Shouldn´t india, as honorable country be brave enough to act honorable and face the trial?

India never been know as a brave nation, they never fought the British to win to Independent, they're pacifist at best in begging and licking boot.

I don´t understand why indians tell me here that they can do anything with our two soldiers and treat their friend italy like a dog...but applaud theri own criminal diplomat when she runs from trial? They use double standards...

I don´t understand why indians tell me here that they can do anything with our two soldiers and treat their friend italy like a dog...but applaud theri own criminal diplomat when she runs from trial? They use double standards...

Italian not Hindu upper caste, they don't treat you with equality.

What about, smashing the sanctity of embassy and routing its inhabitants,...... of course i'm talking of US embassy, India?

Right or wrong, there is something called International law which all signatory countries abide by.

If indeed there is anything unsavory going on within the US embassy compound, by all means, raid it. Charge the people responsible.

Italian not Hindu upper caste, they don't treat you with equality.

I don´t know...India was always italy friend. I hope they start to realize that and be better towards us. We never did anything bad to them. And i hope they realize that.

Back
Top Bottom