What's new

Differences in the professionalism of Indian soldier and a Pakistani soldie

ajtr

BANNED
Reaction score
http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/146384-i-cut-my-leg-ordered-bury-war-heroes-tale.html

I was reading the above thread where fellow indians call it truly inspiring story of 1971 war.But i call it low level of professionalism from Major General Ian Cardozo says...

Then the doctor came and tied it up. My CO also came: 'Ian, you are very lucky, we have captured a Pakistani surgeon. He will operate on you.'

'Nothing doing, Sir, I don't want to be operated by a Pakistani doctor. Just get me back to India,' I answered.

I then told the CO: 'Two conditions.' He immediately said: 'You are not in position to put conditions.'

I told him: 'OK, two requests. One, I don't want Pakistani blood.'
Anyway, the Pakistani surgeon did a good job. His name was Major Mohamed Basheer. I have never been able to say, 'Thank you.' I owe him a thank you, but it is not easy (to find someone in Pakistan].

Even enemy shows respect but when major general says he dont want to be treated by the pakistani surgeon and he dont want any pakistani blood then it shows his gutter level thinking.On ther other hand Major Bahseer the pakistani surgeon treats major general as his pairient rather than his enemy even during war time and does his duity as human being for which he took oath as doctor to treat his paitient to best of his abilities.

I wonder What those cliches' they show in indian movies about attitudes of indians towards muslim fellow indian like...

"i dont want to be treated by muslim"
"i dont want dirty muslim blood"

etc are not merely as cliches' but sadly a dark truth of indian society which got out in this incident.

this movie is must watch in conjunction with above incident.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope someone open a thread on professionalism of IA and PA and Achievements of IA vs PA.... I would love to contribute.

@ajtr : What the hell is your problem belittling soldiers in such a manner, you don't know anything about duty, hounour and sacrifice.
If India was run by leftist like you we would have been disintegrated into 1000 nation. You have no god damn right to talk about our nation soldiers who defends the country for ungratefull citizen like you for few thousand rupees.

I wonder What those cliches' they show in indian movies about attitudes of indians towards muslim fellow indian like...

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/member...n-soldier-pakistani-soldie.html#ixzz20msgUhrP
Which Indian movie are you talking about where Indian Muslims are shown in a bad light, i agree we may be not a perfect secular society but our fundamentals are strong. It is really sorry state of affairs that we have people like you who cannot appreciate greatness of our country. Probably you one of those Arundhati Roy type of personality who is hoping to get the next Pulitzer by talking crap about your own country.

I hope someone open a thread on professionalism of IA and PA and Achievements of IA vs PA.... I would love to contribute.
you already have this thread.or is it that u just dwell on escapism thinking "AALLL izzz welll"

Ajtr recently some one talked about - an false flagger more than 3000 posts with Indian flag.... Indeed i got who is that.... In your recent post , you said you are proudly holding pakistan flag.... then why don't you pack every thing.... move out from India.... i ll pay all your traveling expenses....

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/146384-i-cut-my-leg-ordered-bury-war-heroes-tale.html

I was reading the above thread where fellow indians call it truly inspiring story of 1971 war.But i call it low level of professionalism from Major General Ian Cardozo says...

Even enemy shows respect but when major general says he dont want to be treated by the pakistani surgeon and he dont want any pakistani blood then it shows his gutter level thinking.On ther other hand Major Bahseer the pakistani surgeon treats major general as his pairient rather than his enemy even during war time and does his duity as human being for which he took oath as doctor to treat his paitient to best of his abilities.

etc are not merely as cliches' but sadly a dark truth of indian society which got out in this incident.

Speaking of professionalism....remember 1999...Kargil...Pakistan Army refused to take dead bodies of their own soldiers...and India Army Buried them as Per Muslim tradition.

Bravo you generalized entire Indian Army of more than a million soldiers with one incident......

Do you know it was Indian Army's information that led to a Pakistani soldier getting highest gallantry award "Nishan e Haider"?

Do you know, when 93000 Pakistani soldiers who surrendered after 1971, Indian army took very special care regarding their stay, food and security?

list goes on...........:drag:

Great thread by the way...........:hitwall:

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom