What's new

Difference PTI member vs PMLN member

Surprised to see Salma Butt is clean shaved,
No mustaches!! :P
:D

Allhamdulillah I support PTI :pakistan:

PTI Asif Mehmood is 1000000000000000000000000 times better than this pmln woman..

#Respect to Asif Mehmood, and again I am proud to be supporter of PTI.

This culture of ghunda gardee perpetuated by PMLN, PPP and MQM must end for Pakistan to progress. If we want our country to progress and be on path of development, this whole culture of politics supported by rigged elections must be uprooted.

Allhamdulillah I support PTI :pakistan:

PTI Asif Mehmood is 1000000000000000000000000 times better than this pmln woman..

#Respect to Asif Mehmood, and again I am proud to be supporter of PTI.
hahaha look at the way Miss Butt is speaking.... hilarious:rofl:....this should be in stupid n funny thread:lol: ...no wonder the same behaviour is seen in ordinary PMLNer...they are violent,threatenning,dominating,unethical,batameez of higher degree!:argh:

this is a must watch for good laughs! BigB @Hyperion @Informant @p(-)0ENiX @Akheilos @LoveIcon and others

Damn that looked like some circus...you sure that was Punjab Assembly?

Perhaps the same could be said of the lowlife inbreds that showed their PTI behaviour with the PML(n) representative at the polling station? Beating a woman, kicking her..

Seems to show little difference there.

I hope mranu khan is also slapped and ridiculed the same way, it is just matter of days now. But I forgot he was humiliated by Jamiat guys in punjab university, he needs another dose of same treatment in near future.

Perhaps the same could be said of the lowlife inbreds that showed their PTI behaviour with the PML(n) representative at the polling station? Beating a woman, kicking her..

As as long she belongs to a diff Political out fit, its all good for us..... sadly is the mentality of masses.... tamashbeen mentality ..

hahaha look at the way Miss Butt is speaking.... hilarious:rofl:....this should be in stupid n funny thread:lol: ...no wonder the same behaviour is seen in ordinary PMLNer...they are violent,threatenning,dominating,unethical,batameez of higher degree!:argh:

this is a must watch for good laughs! BigB @Hyperion @Informant @p(-)0ENiX @Akheilos @LoveIcon and others

that aunty is no ordinary, she is mother of PMLN, respect her.. :laughcry:

She would have looked more epic than late Sultan Rahi.. :lol:

by her attitude and appearance and the way she started to kick a boy behind her... she deserves to be married to nawaz for a day... naram naram pait per latain maray gi na mottay kay tou tab arose hoga :lol:

Last edited:

I condemn what happened to the lady today at polling station, but this is what happens when you mess with public. Looking at the footage, one can easily say that Paidu League goon was dealt badly by paidoos.

She came to polling station with fake ballot papers, she tried to interfere in polling process, she threatened the protesters and when things went out of hand she didn't leave the scene. She got what she asked for. Even after getting surrounded by the angry crowd, she even tried to fight back. What nonsense?

Just listen to the reporter carefully, it will help.

Back
Top Bottom