What's new

Did the CIA give birth to the TTP at ‘Penny Lane’?

TTP has been out of hand from day one. Not our creation.

TTP couldn't have achieved the feat it acomplished, without support of Asif Ali Zardari and Indian slave ANP and ANA.

TTP has been out of hand from day one. Not our creation.

Think of it this way: Regardless of whose creation they are, the burden of fighting them falls on whose country they are active in. If your house is on fire, what use is it to argue who set it on fire? You have to put out the fire first, then figure out the rest.

Never said that it isn't our problem..... it is......... the report is just stating the facts......... nothing more....... blame lies squarely with us.

Think of it this way: Regardless of whose creation they are, the burden of fighting them falls on whose country they are active in. If your house is on fire, what use is it to argue who set it on fire? You have to put out the fire first, then figure out the rest.

Never said that it isn't our problem..... it is......... the report is just stating the facts......... nothing more....... blame lies squarely with us.

Once that realization sets in, only then will an earnest effort to find a solution begin.

You really are very selective at the information you digest, aren't you! You must be very proficient at arguments with your better half! :D

Once that realization sets in, only then will an earnest effort to find a solution begin.

You really are very selective at the information you digest, aren't you! You must be very proficient at arguments with your better half! :D

No-one can win an argument with a female. No one. :D

I actually do try to see all aspects of an issue and do not come to any conclusions based on my own prejudices. What I have said above on topic is as fair as I can say it.

Tell me about it:cray:
OT: Does it matter realy who created it?

Of course it matters Pakistan should not just accept the blame for creation of Ttp, next thing you know other groups are going to be blamed on Pakistan too.

Pakistan created the Mujahideen in collusion with CIA and KSA this is fact, these same elements later either join Taliban or NA of Afghanistan that is also a fact but TTP is a separate group who claims allegiance to the Afghan Taliban in theory but is truly independent. This is made up of local radical Pakistanis but ISI did not have a hand in their birth. You can however blame Zias policies which helped radicalize segments of Pakistani society.

CIA never had any links with Taliban. CIA had links with Afghan warlords, aka drug lords and today they are ruling Afghanistan.

Stop humiliating your self and read the OP again.

So these reports are untrue?

Pakistan: "The Taliban's Godfather"?

CIA and ISI together created Taliban: Zardari - The Times of India

WikiLeaks and the ISI-Taliban nexus | Peter Galbraith | Comment is free | theguardian.com

There is no doubt CIA played a crucial role in creating TTP, however they created them very far from there homeland in Pakistan, and now it is cancer to whole Sub Continent. You would be a fool to believe that ISI played no role in creation of TTP.

Al Qaeda and the “War on Terrorism” | Global Research

ISI engaged in helping Taliban: Former CIA Official - Indian Express

I am here for a healthy debate, name calling will be reported and ignored.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom