What's new

Did China abandon Pakistan in FATF and how Beijing plans to help Pak?Chinese ambassador reveals

So Pakistan is going to be in FATF blacklist?

Most probably not...Remember, West is the biggest backer of Pakistan till 9/11. So these are the tactics adopted by US to get its things done with help of Pakistan. I really doubt Pakistan will be on sanction list unless, Pakistan makes some horrible foreign policy move...

So you are not one of those Iran/Pakistan dadash kinda guys?
Why should i be? When this news came out about a mouth ago, All of the sudden Pakistanis started ganging up on Iran for some reasons that i couldn't understand, Some of them were calling and wishing for destruction of my country, Some wanted to Nuke my country, Iran. And i understood they know me for who truly i am, An extremely cunning/deceptive person that appears friendly/sincere, And Muslims are just out there to unite but we Iranis don't let that to happen. So as far as i'm concerned, There are only two brothers Pakistan got in Muslim world Turkiye and Saudia, Now they're brother's in Turkiye and Saudia are going to help them.
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/saudi-arabia-stymies-u-s-over-pakistan-terror-list.545637/

Why should i be? When this news came out about a mouth ago, All of the sudden Pakistanis started ganging up on Iran for some reasons that i couldn't understand, Some of them were calling and wishing for destruction of my country, Some wanted to Nuke my country, Iran. And i understood they know me for who truly i am, An extremely cunning/deceptive person that appears friendly/sincere, And Muslims are just out there to unite but we Iranis don't let that to happen. So as far as i'm concerned, There are only two brothers Pakistan got in Muslim world Turkiye and Saudia, Now they're brother's in Turkiye and Saudia are going to help them.
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/saudi-arabia-stymies-u-s-over-pakistan-terror-list.545637/
You should realize that the people you referred to carry a very peculiar anti-Iran/anti-Shia mindset. But thankfully these people are not in the majority. You should not have generalized the words of a few and taken it to be the "Pakistani" viewpoint towards Iran.

Some of the actions of your govt., especially those concerning the Pak-India-Afg region, can duly be criticized but that does not mean that in the eyes of most of Pakistanis Iran is/has become an enemy country. We two countries share far more things in common between us (cultural, historic, ethnic, linguistic and religious bonds) than we do with most others. Did you forget that among the Sunni majority countries it was only Pakistan that held favorable views towards Iran.

May be a reconsideration of views would be a wise decision on your part.

Last edited:
You should realize that the people you referred to are carrying a very peculiar anti-Iran/anti-Shia mindset. But thankfully these people are not in the majority. You should not have generalized the words of a few and taken it to be the "Pakistani" viewpoint towards Iran.

Some of the actions of your govt., especially those concerning the Pak-India-Afg region, can be criticized but that does not mean that in the eyes of most of Pakistanis Iran is/has become an enemy country. We two countries share common cultural, historic, ethnic, linguistic and religious bonds. Did you forget that among the Sunni majority country it was only Pakistan that held the favorable views towards Iran.

May be a reconsideration of views would be a wise decision on your part.
I understand it bro, No hard feelings.

These quotes above are the top takes for me from the article.

And these are my thoughts on it.

1. China is no true friend of the higher mountain and deepest sea. Turkey is. China could have stood with Pakistan and said no- even if it was a losing cause, just as Turkey did.

What would they (China) have risked if stood by Pakistan? - Nothing, Nada, Zip!

We know why they did it-
Remember I've always said here- China has no brand anyone covets, has no friends.
It's all about a warped sense of self-image and transactional($$) relationships. Nobody wants to be them, live like them, live among them, wants their traditions, or is aspirational about them. Not even their allies

2. If you fall for their Ambassador's excuse of some last minute evidence against Pakistan as the reason for voting against you- then they are taking Pakistanis to be fools. No other way to put it, my friends.

3. You are already over 4% GDP tick rate and they are BS'ing you that it is all it will take to pay back their loans. Perhaps they are setting you up, protecting their image in return- avoiding your angst towards them when they do a Sri Lanka on you. Saying, you did above 4% GDP & you should not have had any problem in paying our high rate loans back. It's your corrupt government and now you have to give up more land for non-payment
You misquoted. The full statement provides the opposite meaning, "he rejected the ‘baseless fact’ that China was shown some evidence against Pakistan just before the last session of FATF. In fact, Mr. Jing shared, it was such a moment that any statement from Beijing was not going to make any impact on the FATF decision."

At least Saudia Arabia stood by Pakistan. What is the 'take away' from this incident? Never trust secularist [Turks] or athiests [Chinese]. Always bet on Muslim ummah particularly Arabi Muslim.
No. It takes three countries not to put Pak in the terror list. Unfortunately those dickless murican bitch Arabs decided to withdraw their support. Only China and Turkey remain which is not enough consensus. China then pulled out as there is no point after Saudi pulled out due to Murica pressure.

These quotes above are the top takes for me from the article.

And these are my thoughts on it.

1. China is no true friend of the higher mountain and deepest sea. Turkey is. China could have stood with Pakistan and said no- even if it was a losing cause, just as Turkey did.

What would they (China) have risked if stood by Pakistan? - Nothing, Nada, Zip!

We know why they did it-
Remember I've always said here- China has no brand anyone covets, has no friends.
It's all about a warped sense of self-image and transactional($$) relationships. Nobody wants to be them, live like them, live among them, wants their traditions, or is aspirational about them. Not even their allies

2. If you fall for their Ambassador's excuse of some last minute evidence against Pakistan as the reason for voting against you- then they are taking Pakistanis to be fools. No other way to put it, my friends.

3. You are already over 4% GDP tick rate and they are BS'ing you that it is all it will take to pay back their loans. Perhaps they are setting you up, protecting their image in return- avoiding your angst towards them when they do a Sri Lanka on you. Saying, you did above 4% GDP & you should not have had any problem in paying our high rate loans back. It's your corrupt government and now you have to give up more land for non-payment
Huh..... Its politics . I don't see why Chiba shouldn't look after its national interests. Their country obviously comes first before a foreign one, what's wrong there?

No. It takes three countries not to put Pak in the terror list. Unfortunately those dickless murican bitch Arabs decided to withdraw their support. Only China and Turkey remain which is not enough consensus. China then pulled out as there is no point after Saudi pulled out due to Murica pressure.
Huh....but China could have still kept its support for Pakistan to the very end like Turkey did(to show they will always back them no matter the circumstances), pulling out because the saudis did is not a valid excuse . Not that I blame China though, its normal to look after your national interests especially shdn you have nothing to lose. Nothing wrong there unlike some people think.

There is no such thing as true friend in International relations

index.jpg

I agree that the present day Arab despots don't have dicks. They are born pussies to be used by uncle sam.

I think he was being sarcastic. He is actually saying...we should support Turkiye and China instead of KSA...

I sorry for that. I jumped on the bandwagon too quickly.

Sorry

@mohammad45 @Hack-Hook @SubWater @Serpentine @haman10

At least Saudia Arabia stood by Pakistan. What is the 'take away' from this incident? Never trust secularist [Turks] or athiests [Chinese]. Always bet on Muslim ummah particularly Arabi Muslim.
What the hell? KSA is the whole reason we were put on FATF. You need 3 opposing votes. KSA pulled its support in return for membership of FATF. Only China and Turkey were left which were not enough to stall.

Back
Top Bottom