What's new

Did Ancient Pakistanis Defeated The Mighty Alexander The Great.,

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this one is more clear about hte facts

Civilt%C3%A0ValleIndoMappa.png

That map actually reinforces my argument Thanks mate :) It proves my contention that IVC included all of Pakistan, but only small parts of other geographic civilizations. I was actually looking for it. :pakistan:

Show some respect benny, when you resort to insults it shows the bankrupt nature of your argument.

i am just arguing on ur point.

Civilisation, the term has been used to refers to human cultures which are more complex in terms of technology, politics and division of labour.

So basically all thing which are part of it has changed..

Now dont tell me you are following the same technology, politics and division of labour of 2500 BC.

Is this guy part of civilisation??:what:

Look carefully! It is a wax model of a Baba who lived 5000 years ago kept at Madame Tussauds. You can even see guards around the statue with their hands folded.

@ Topic: Rafi I did not get your point, how does this Baba being patriotic Pakistani reinforce your assertion?

@ Topic: Rafi I did not get your point, how does this Baba being patriotic Pakistani reinforce your assertion?

i was going to ask the same question..
so if the british decided to divide india along a different line could indians have claimed ivc??
come on rafi... :hitwall:

The Persians are the ones who named this river as well as the name Punjab, wow you learn something new everyday. And the sheer amount of indians coming on this thread to argue with me, about something that belongs to Pakistanis shows your fanatical obsession with Pakistan and all things Pakistani, bring it on guys :)

IVC = Ancient Pakistan = Geographic Pakistan = Modern Pakistan :)

The Persians are the ones who named this river as well as the name Punjab, wow you learn something new everyday. And the sheer amount of indians coming on this thread to argue with me, about something that belongs to Pakistanis shows your fanatical obsession with Pakistan and all things Pakistani, bring it on guys :)

IVC = Ancient Pakistan = Geographic Pakistan = Modern Pakistan :)

Ok guys lets just leave the thread , so that he can believe what he think without any counter arguments.

OK Indus Valley Civilisation = a old place called ancient pakistan= modern Pakistan :)

i am just arguing on ur point.

Civilisation, the term has been used to refers to human cultures which are more complex in terms of technology, politics and division of labour.

So basically all thing which are part of it has changed..

Now dont tell me you are following the same technology, politics and division of labour of 2500 BC.

No because the people who built that civilization are still living in that geographic area, so there forefathers are responsible for it. For modern indians to claim IVC is the same as me claiming the Pyramids as part of my civilization, you can be proud of the IVC as part of the human story, but it is not yours as your forefathers have no genetic link to it. :pakistan::pakistan:

No because the people who built that civilization are still living in that geographic area, so there forefathers are responsible for it. For modern indians to claim IVC is the same as me claiming the Pyramids as part of my civilization, you can be proud of the IVC as part of the human story, but it is not yours as your forefathers have no genetic link to it. :pakistan::pakistan:

Forefathers of lot of people elsewhere used to live there too..

So u are basically saying the few people who have started to settle in that place never travelled or moved and all people around it or maybe far just fallen from sky.

Ok i prefer to talk to someone who knows what he is saying. so :wave::wave: bye bye...

Ok guys lets just leave the thread , so that he can believe what he think without any counter arguments.

OK Indus Valley Civilisation = a old place called ancient pakistan= modern Pakistan :)

Benny my friend - no hard feelings - it is something we believe in passionately, it has no negative connotations, I'm sure bharat too has its wondrous history, and I don't claim, and have no right to claim it, just as modern indian's have no right or claim on the IVC. :)

Forefathers of lot of people elsewhere used to live there too..

So u are basically saying the few people who have started to settle in that place never travelled or moved and all people around it or maybe far just fallen from sky.

Ok i prefer to talk to someone who knows what he is saying. so :wave::wave: bye bye...

I also prefer to talk to someone who has an idea about human migration and culture :no: which I am afraid you have no concept of.
:pakistan::pakistan:

Jhelum is a part of the country where many people join the Defence Forces of Pakistan, so it could be that the descendants of the people who fought Alexander are the one and the same as the new generation willing to fight and die against india. Wow :)

Benny my friend - no hard feelings - it is something we believe in passionately, it has no negative connotations, I'm sure bharat too has its wondrous history, and I don't claim, and have no right to claim it, just as modern indian's have no right or claim on the IVC. :)

ok just one more question, how many people still stays in the old ruins of mohanjadaro and harappa now??

Do u have any record as to decline if i say they moved during the course of history to other places?

yes indeed a settlement of IVC can be found in modern Indias gujarat too..just like 2 settlements of mohanjadaro and harappa in present day Pakistan.

Come on dude.. did those people ever knew there were other people , do they have any idea about the concept of nation? ..

be more sensible.. think what they thought at those days.. there were no internet or newspapers.. just few people moving around in jungles and hunting for food and settling near river banks to cultivate grains...

hmm.. so do u agree with the fact that all the islamic invaders were marauding gangsters who killed and raped ure ancestors..??

Mate you have Pakistani flags on your id, but you are an indian, you probably have sort of psychiatric issue. :rofl:

Jhelum is a part of the country where many people join the Defence Forces of Pakistan, so it could be that the descendants of the people who fought Alexander are the one and the same as the new generation willing to fight and die against india. Wow :)

yup.. 5000 years old civilisation decendants joining defence force in modern age is the proof.

Ok buddy.. time for me to go...i had enough of BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom