What's new

Did Ancient Pakistanis Defeated The Mighty Alexander The Great.,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try to find some Punjabi verbs that do not come from Sanskrit.

And do you know how many Persian words are in Punjabi - so by your logic Persians can claim Punjab as part of their civilization :mps:

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

14099_312195429228_102682404228_3071473_1810097_n.jpg

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

23312_102682404228_4961_n.jpg

And do you know how many Persian words are in Punjabi - so by your logic Persians can claim Punjab as part of their civilization :mps:

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

14099_312195429228_102682404228_3071473_1810097_n.jpg

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

I asked about Punjabi VERBS that don't come from Sanskrit. Verbs are the root of a language.

I agree that Pakistani Punjabis generally prefer to speak URDU (which is a language that was born in UP) and they may love to use lots of Arab and Persian words.

By the way the guy in photo was the grandson of a Hindu Gujarati.

Last edited:
Aryan-Invasion-Map-500.jpg

Indus Valley = Ancient Pakistan = Geographic Pakistan = Modern Pakistan.

Quaid E Azam was born in Karachi and was a full member of the Indus Based Civilization, in fact all the immigrants who moved and live in our Country are part of us and we are part of them.

But the Geographic area of Pakistan is distinct and would have been distinct even if (God forbid) Islam had not been embraced by the majority of its inhabitants.

Quaid E Azam was born in Karachi and was a full member of the Indus Based Civilization, in fact all the immigrants who moved and live in our Country are part of us and we are part of them.

But the Geographic area of Pakistan is distinct and would have been distinct even if (God forbid) Islam had not been embraced by the majority of its inhabitants.

What about the East Pakistanis, who were the majority population of your country?

What about the East Pakistanis, who were the majority population of your country?

We shared a common religion, but because of some cultural differences - including language, and despicable indian interference we were broken apart. We are brothers now :) :pakistan:

We shared a common religion, but because of some cultural differences - including language, and despicable indian interference we were broken apart. We are brothers now :) :pakistan:

There are more people sharing it here. what about them?/ not brothers?/ huh?? so sad...

indus-priest.jpg

This guy is a good candidate as any LoL
I Present a King/Priest.

But then the majority population of your country was not living in the Indus valley. How can the identity of a country leave out majority of the population.

There are more people sharing it here. what about them?/ not brothers?/ huh?? so sad...

Doh, Muslims are brothers everywhere - but they are not part of the Ancient Pakistani Civilization, just as a white convert from Britain would be my brother/sister in Islam, but would be different from me culturally.
:pakistan:

Doh, Muslims are brothers everywhere - but they are not part of the Ancient Pakistani Civilization, just as a white convert from Britain would be my brother/sister in Islam, but would be different from me culturally.
:pakistan:

what about the millions of people who travelled from here to there and from there to here during the great divide???

Can they claim the same??:what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom