What's new

Did Americans stage 9/11?

We got Osama unless your head was in the sand. He was in Pakistan. Your country.
Yes! you are right cuz our corrupt politicians and some Military leaders took $$$ to help US stage that drama on our soil.....US is too much notorious for bribing the corrupt leaders around the world........no doubt about that my dear friend.and that is the reason USA is giving 2Billion $ bribery to these corrupt people in our country in the form of aid every year to safeguard its evil interests ......:smokin:

All conspiracy theories ..if they wanna attack afghanisthan why should they sacrifice thousand of people and property worth billions ? They can do it through small excuse ..who on the earth gonna stop them ??

For some people believing conspiracy theories is easy way out and to blame the victim itself.

Ladies & gentlemen I introduce to you the defender of their new master.

All conspiracy theories ..if they wanna attack afghanisthan why should they sacrifice thousand of people and property worth billions ? They can do it through small excuse ..who on the earth gonna stop them ??

Another defender of their new master US is here & he is on this page.

US Govt. & Israel's Govt. both planned these attacks & now they are fighting war against an enemy which does not exists or they are fighting against those people whom they have installed but the plan is even bigger Israel wants to become a Super power & they are making sure no one stands in their way. So all this 9/11 was an inside job along with all the other attacks that are taking place around the world.

Food for thought : If they indeed staged a false flag for oil, why did they not attack Saudi which is the biggest producer of oil especially given the fact that 15 out of 19 terrorists were Saudis and instead went for utter barren Afghanistan ?
And why not plant functional devices that constitute a few nuclear warheads around Iraq? We are the world's leader in nuclear weapons technology. If we can do an 'inside job' on US soil, surely we could do an 'inside job' in Iraq as well.

It is revealed that ISI and PA is behind the Marriot Hotel bombing, Airbase attack and others bombings across Pakistan that killed thousands of civilians. ISI stagemanaged these attacks to have a firm grip on the administration by creating a sense of feat among the civilians and make themselves look like the only saviour of the country.

If CIA can kill its own people, so is the ISI.

Like I said many times before: Leave the subject alone long enough, and someone will always resurrect debunked sh1t as shockingly new.

The Vice Chancellor is a genius; he reveals things he has not seen before hand. How can you question such logic? I mean, obviously the US would try to **** up relationships in Asia and weaken their influence there, just to "get back at the muslims".

It is revealed that ISI and PA is behind the Marriot Hotel bombing, Airbase attack and others bombings across Pakistan that killed thousands of civilians. ISI stagemanaged these attacks to have a firm grip on the administration by creating a sense of feat among the civilians and make themselves look like the only saviour of the country.

If CIA can kill its own people, so is the ISI.

The ISI and the CIA have killed their own people, so have most, if not all intelligence agencies around the world. Once you're a liability or no longer part of an objective, you're just that -- a liability, a loose end. But that's for another topic I guess.

The idea of some cave-dwelling Mullahs taking on U.S. doesn't sit well with me. But I can't even begin to grasp the idea of U.S. killing over 3,000 of it's own civilians to justify a war.
As for people, they have opinions. Holocaust was engineered by the Rothschilds, U.S. was aware of The Pearl Harbor Attack and the list goes on and on. I for one don't refuse to believe any of these conspiracy theories.

Americans on this forum will say no, why do America do this to its nation.
Indians will take americans side for no reasons infact they will do it in hate of Pakistan and Muslims.

One group of Pakistani will say it was inside job, other will say its a outside job...

BTW everyone in their heart knows it was CIA and Americans inside job in order to create Hate towards Muslims and Getting into Afghanistan and Iraq.
no need for me to put in anyother comments...

Food for thought : If they indeed staged a false flag for oil, why did they not attack Saudi which is the biggest producer of oil especially given the fact that 15 out of 19 terrorists were Saudis and instead went for utter barren Afghanistan ?

Because this will not only bring Saudies against them but Whole Islami Nations can Unite, Which US Cant afford which is why He is initially separating muslim countries, bring hate between them and causing issues like now happening in Turkey and Syria..

& Yes they will do it, once they realize no other will/can help Saudies...

9/11 was a Inside Job, and there are enough proofs to debunk Government Said Theories... and Yes there are number of Proofs of Osama death and his Janazah in Qandhar in 2008.

I guess you don't know about CIA involvement in Drug Dealing, and also you don't know about American Weapon Industry... & for sure you wont be knowing binding of US companies with Iraqi Oil. & yeah you wont be remembering anything about Austrialian prime minister saying "We went to Iraq for oil... "

In business terms, they say, to earn some money you need to through some pennies out...

0001110635_0001.gif

USA knew Bin Laden was upto hijacking flights but no clue what he intended to do so.

I guess you don't know about CIA involvement in Drug Dealing, and also you don't know about American Weapon Industry... & for sure you wont be knowing binding of US companies with Iraqi Oil. & yeah you wont be remembering anything about Austrialian prime minister saying "We went to Iraq for oil... "

In business terms, they say, to earn some money you need to through some pennies out...

The amount of money they lost in these war you can't imagine ? you think It's for oil , I mean for 100 rs oil they are spending 10000 rs + lives of soldiers ?????

Back
Top Bottom