What's new

Did Americans stage 9/11?

Well, in America, we have freedom of speech, we tolerate any kind of voice, whether it be Patriotic Hymm or 911 denialism, we accept that people can speak whatever they want and do whatever they want, i don't mind being tell the whole holocaust is just a thing the American farbicate or 911 happen is becuase America want to start a war in Iraq so they killed their own people.

I accepted all that so, please if you accept my point of view. From a person who lost family and friend in World Trade Center

ALL 911 DENIAL PAKISTANI ARE PIG.

End of story

[EDIT]

Ok, to make my post seems less hatred than it seems, let's go talk about the 911-denialism shall we.

THe problem with these kind of rumor is, people don't hear them ot know them by themselve, "You always heard from someone you know" but when you ask the guy he hear it from. He will tell you he have heard from someone who know. There are no end on this as everyone hearing from someone said he is there.

I WAS THERE I SAW THE PLANE STRUCK THE TWIN TOWER, I SAW THE DAMN THING COLLASPE. I AM THE ONE OF THE PEOPLE WHO RUN DOWN THE LENGTH OF WASHINGTON ST TO GET AWAY FROM THE DEBRIS

While reviewing most 911 conspiracy, they are almost uniformally circumstancial, hearsay at best. The No-plane theory, control demo theory, the pre-exist knowledge theory, the CIA theory. They look at the fact to a matter from the point of end result (eg How the tower collaspe) Any police detective would have told you almost all the things you construct from the end back to its mean is pointless. It's not how it happen its matter, it's why it happen that's matter, people refuse to see the simpliest idea where Bin Laden hijack the plane and blown them up with 2 tower, no, they have to go into the CIA hear it, the Mossad organisse it and whoever really in charge the US funded it.

You can list about 100 expert to say the Explosion did not make sense, but there are 100 more say it does, unless you blown up WTC one more time, the agruement is not gonna be solve. If anyone want to proof that there are other reason and other way the WTC come down, they are welcome to build their own world trade center and bring it down to see if their theory match, better yet, stand inside your WTC mockup while you blow it up, it will be more realistic.

Before you can have these definite proof, please shut up abpout 911 conspiracy theory as they are an insult to the People of the United State and a slap on the face to the people who actually lose loved one in the tregedy

There are nutcases, big nutcases, and then theres the 9/11 conspiracy theorizing nutcases. :D
Exactly!!! Can you believe, they are so stupid to believe 2 buildings came down by oxygen-deprived fires & jetliner impact & 3rd one by already extinguished fires ... :)

One such nutcase was seen on TV passing his judgement right on D-Day using terms "structural failure" & "collapse due to fires" even before ANY investigation was conducted. & interestingly those fraudulent investigators stole that guy's terminology & copy-pasted in their report; "structural failure" & "collapse due to fires".

It's like he was implanted & told to give that interview just after buildings were exploded & 3rd one imploded by real terrorist Americans murderers of whom YOU are a staunch & blind supporter. Being a supporter of mass-murderers YOU deserve same fate as murderers, or something close.
=
http://youtu.be/QxKB9hNvwX0

=
=

Yeah, it was the DEVIL who did it! :lol:

Look at the secret message in a twenty dollar bill, and it is very clear that Osama was a CIA agent:

Thanks for proving my point; Mr.supporter of mass-murders.. :)

Yeah, it was the DEVIL who did it! :lol:

twin_towers_cnn_devil.jpg

Strictly from scientific prespective , it was a demolition , and considering that 80% of people who were blamed for the attacks were found living in Saudi Arabia or other countries , I mean the structure cann't met with normal heat (unless its chemically induced heat) proven by scientist , and me being a man of science I believe that ..

If I told you take Suzuki Mehran , and ram it into a Aircraft carrier made of steel , and the Aircraft carrier will sink ... you would immediately say no .. you are out of your mind

I would say why .. do you not agree , and you would say , well its not possible because there is no logic to it

And same goes for the melting of the steel structure in buildings which were designed with a speicific pattern so the buildings would with stand

a) Earth Quake
b) Ordinary clamities
c) Jetliners
d) Bombs

This was actually mentioned in a WTC documentary watched over before the events took place

Why Mr Osama was targetted perhaps he was targetted because he was the only credible boogie man USA can go after with out suffering casualties

But one thing is for sure that the building`s owners got 10-20 billion dollars more Richer due to insurance claims for buildings that were very very old and running empty due to bad business

Another fact is that a near by building had the financial records of Enron Scandal , and some very very big people`s name were on the financial records who were part of that scandal , so these records were lost .. permenantly ..

But ..

I am sure a sheap hearder in Afghanistan did it, and it made sense to kill the guy with out trial so no truth would be out imagine if in court the accused said , he had no money or radio control so how could he know what happened lol

STEEL STRUCTURE does not melts with normal fire , scientific community has stated this many times it takes a chemical heat source of specific name what was it thermite

Reference:
http://tv.globalresearch.ca/2011/02/nanothermite-wtc-dust-samples-scientific-analysis

PHD Scientist's account

Please refrain from calling me Pig , because I am not a Pig but an educated person

The interview above is about Mysterious "Chemical elements which pointed" towards a highly classified material that aids in melting steel and he states 100% its impossible unless some sophisticated scientist were involved and no sheap hearder could have access to these scientist

Last edited by a moderator:
There are nutcases, big nutcases, and then theres the 9/11 conspiracy theorizing nutcases. :D

i suggest you take a look at the breadth of "nutcases", their credentials and their specialties...then decide whether you can continue to dismiss them :)

Scholars for 9/11 Truth - Full Member List

Scholars for 9/11 Truth & Justice

About Us

Fire Fighters For 9-11 Truth » Petition

http://www2.ae911truth.org/downloads/AE911Truth-Petition&Names-TO-PRINT.pdf

ofcourse, if you continue you to deny the obvious theres no argument that can convince someone always intending to look the wrong way....

Please do keep going. It only serves to show the hilarity of your conspiracy theories. Entertaining, to say the least. :D

i can easily proove this :
the plane that hit the twin tower with the code :Q32NY AND Q33NY
1)COPY THE ABOVE CODES :
2)open microsoft word
3)select the above plane code,open font option and click font style WINDINGS
YOU WILL SEE A PLANE ,TWO TOWERS ,DEATH SIGN AND STAR OF DAVID
DONT LOOK AT ME I AM NOT SMART ENOUGH TO DECODE AND FIGURE THIS OUT, BUT I WAS EATING BURGER ONCE WHICH WAS WRAPPED BY NEWS PAPER IN WHICH THIS ARTICLE WAS WRITTEN, I AM A SCIENCE STUDENT SO HABITUAL OF OBSERVING THINGS ONLY

Back
Top Bottom