What's new

Diary of IAF pilot in 71 war

Real men fight wars in battlefield, not rain death on innocent women and children

We had heard stories about Pilots being caught by the civilian mob after ejection. One guy had his own gun put to his head and the trigger pulled. Luckily the bloke had not loaded it, and the bullets were shoved into some pocket of his G-suit. The crowd then shouted 'Russian Russian' as they beat him, thinking that the Russians were flying and fighting with us just like the CIA was doing in PAF. This Anglo Indian could not speak Hindi to save his skin. The local Police arrived and took him away before too much damage was done.

A news for me that CIA also has Fighter Pilots..
And so much for the love of USA for Pakistan that they send their agents to fly for PAF, :blah: :blah:
one wing of our country was separated in 1971 by blatant violation of all international laws, aggression and terrorism by India and the only thing US did for its Non-Nato Ally was to impose sanctions.

Really this man is a veteran IAF pilot???

A news for me that CIA also has Fighter Pilots..
And so much for the love of USA for Pakistan that they send their agents to fly for PAF, :blah: :blah:
one wing of our country was separated in 1971 by blatant violation of all international laws, aggression and terrorism by India and the only thing US did for its Non-Nato Ally was to impose sanctions.

Really this man is a veteran IAF pilot???

It was what the crowd used to think,not the pilots. You have to understand the fact that during war rumors spread like a wild fire.

Nice read. This guy is a gentleman.

Sorry to read about the part where IAF pilot was killed by the mob. Unfortunate, but the writer seems to offer an explanation by himself.

Hey @Ayush, I liked your earlier Avatar. I imagined that it was your picture. You look ready to fight now buddy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice read. This guy is a gentleman.

Sorry to read about the part where IAF pilot was killed by the mob. Unfortunate, but the writer seems to offer an explanation by himself.

Hey @Ayush, I liked your earlier Avatar. I imagined that it was your picture. You look ready to fight now buddy.

should I change it? ? Three members have already told me abiut this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom