What's new

Diaoyu Islands News and Updates

when you are the owner of house do you go to court to fight for the ownership claim if a thief has lodged a legal complaint against your ownership?

because unclos arbitration court may compose of some asshole judges who may defy the facts for compliance with their political agenda

case in point during the Tokyo War Crime Tribunal, there was an indian asshole judge Radhabinod Pal who is the shame of all human races by doing this:

Something done years ago and have been vindicated is past and done we have move on and yet you people are still b^tiching about this? seriously so would killing all the Japanese can bring all those dead victims of the war back again? tell me? no tel us? would it? or your egos just can't take it that small country has shame your kind but instead of learning from the whole thing your country and the rest of the chinese imps are just making foolish attempts to even the source basically making the same the mistakes the Japanese did 70 years ago?

Something done years ago and have been vindicated is past and done we have move on and yet you people are still b^tiching about this? seriously so would killing all the Japanese can bring all those dead victims of the war back again? tell me? no tel us? would it? or your egos just can't take it that small country has shame your kind but instead of learning from the whole thing your country and the rest of the chinese imps are just making foolish attempts to even the source basically making the same the mistakes the Japanese did 70 years ago?

you are pathetic
you and indians can move just on your own but the comfort women in the Phililippines and war victims aint moving on

wom.gif

credit: Catholic News Asia | Church, Features, Opinion, Blogs, Gospel, Dioceses - ucanews.com

neither are these women of the Indonesians or Koreans and elsewhere in the world:

394-Jan-Banning-His-most-recent-monograph-is-Comfort-Women-a-series-of-portraits-of-Indonesian-women-who-were-victims-of-forced-sexual-labor-during-the-second-World-War..jpg

credit: BULKKA™

and plenty more here:

withineverywoman01.jpg

credit: blog.angryasianman.com

6a00e5509ea6a18834019b0031e8c8970d-800wi

credit: torontopubliclibrary.typepad.com

169311551_slide-51d295b693b8c64ff4fc6b38066dffc272fa219c-s40.jpg

credit: 龙腾网

06_comfort_woman_iyoh_vert-1ce5cbdc3231c5be0e9a3b2aef0548964874cf08-s6-c30.jpg

Credit: NPR : National Public Radio : News & Analysis, World, US, Music & Arts : NPR

nor do we forget this ASSHOLE - the BIG DISGRACE to Human Race:

705px-Radha_Binod_Pal_Yasukuni_112135010_24372cdf47_o.jpg

credit:Radhabinod Pal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

he was the indian member appointed to the International Military Tribunal for the Far East's trials of japanese war crimescommitted during the second World War. Among all the judges of the tribunal, he was the only one who submitted a judgment which insisted all defendants were not guilty. The yasukuni shrine and the kyokoto ryozen gokoku shrine has monuments specially dedicated to pal.

Last edited:
Diaoyu Islands on China’s Map Since Ming Dynasty (1368-1644) | NSNBC International

Link to NSNBC International article on Diayou Islands: The Diaoyu Islands Appeared on China’s Map Since Ming Dynasty (1368-1644): Chinese Govt Has Never Recognized the San Francisco Treaty | NSNBC International

----------

My comment on Bloomberg News.

Abe, Aquino Views on China Unhelpful, Says U.S. General Carlisle | Bloomberg News

CrXTpSq.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My comment on The Telegraph.

Another troll bites the dust on The Telegraph.

A second troll also posted an unkind comment about me on Aljazeera today. He bit the dust too.

The moderators will not tolerate anyone trolling me.

----------

China and Russia help global defence spending rise for first time in five years | The Telegraph

hOKA6pT.jpg

Last edited:
Diaoyu Islands on China’s Map Since Ming Dynasty (1368-1644) | NSNBC International

Link to NSNBC International article on Diayou Islands: The Diaoyu Islands Appeared on China’s Map Since Ming Dynasty (1368-1644): Chinese Govt Has Never Recognized the San Francisco Treaty | NSNBC International

----------

My comment on Bloomberg News.

Abe, Aquino Views on China Unhelpful, Says U.S. General Carlisle | Bloomberg News

CrXTpSq.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My comment on The Telegraph.

Another troll bites the dust on The Telegraph.

A second troll also posted an unkind comment about me on Aljazeera today. He bit the dust too.

The moderators will not tolerate anyone trolling me.

----------

China and Russia help global defence spending rise for first time in five years | The Telegraph

hOKA6pT.jpg
he welcome back man...where have you been all the time?
you play the victim role perfect. congrat!

he welcome back man...where have you been all the time?
you play the victim role perfect. congrat!

I've been busy in the mainstream media beating the pants off of your side (e.g. the Vietnamese). See item #3 below for an example.

I started three years ago. However, the East China Sea and South China Sea have heated up in the past year.

----------

U.S. General Tells Japan, Philippines to Cool China Rhetoric (2) | BusinessWeek

wHOv05f.jpg

----------

My comment on CNN from February 6, 2014.

China media brands Philippine president 'ignorant and amateurish' after Hitler gibe | CNN

U1oJEk0.jpg

Last edited:
I've been busy in the mainstream media beating the pants off of your side (e.g. the Vietnamese). See item #3 below for an example.

I started three years ago. However, the East China Sea and South China Sea have heated up in the past year.

----------

U.S. General Tells Japan, Philippines to Cool China Rhetoric (2) | BusinessWeek

wHOv05f.jpg

----------

My comment on CNN from February 6, 2014.

China media brands Philippine president 'ignorant and amateurish' after Hitler gibe | CNN

U1oJEk0.jpg
you are a loser!

show me evidence when the Han discovered the South China Sea 2,000 years ago?
even you have any, pls show it to the world as you know the Philippines sures you at the international court.

by the way, genetic and scientic findings show the first Viets came from indoaustralian islands and settled down in the red river delta thousands of years. They surely crossed the South China Sea. Over the time this race mixed with local Chinese and Mongols to become what we call the Viet today. The Viet people were the first who cultivated wet rice 3,000 years ago.

wake up!

Here are my battle statistics in the mainstream media wars. I think the Chinese side is winning. After reading hundreds of my comments filled with facts, most of the anti-Chinese western posters are gone.

FEpiQwQ.jpg

----------

I have four recent posts on Polynesians at CNN.

"China Lee3 days ago

No one is disputing that Polynesians made it onto the humongous Philippine land mass (e.g. 300,000 square kilometers).

The point is that Polynesians never made it onto the tiny Nansha/Spratly Islands, which total 25 square kilometers in the ocean."

----------

"China Lee3 days ago

The archaeological evidence shows no ocean-faring ships by Austronesian people. Not a single galleon-class shipwreck has been found.

In contrast, hundreds of shipwrecked Chinese galleon ships have been found throughout the South China Sea."

----------

"China Lee3 days ago

The South China Sea has been thoroughly searched for 60 years. How do you think they found those 200 sunken Chinese galleons?
-----
'BBC News | Asia-Pacific | Undersea treasure chest stirs up tensions
By David Willis in the South China Sea
Thursday, April 29, 1999 Published at 20:40 GMT 21:40 UK

Divers working for the French oil company Elf, stumbled across the wreck of a 15th Century Chinese galleon containing a ... China watcher Dr Lee Lai To believes this latest find of sunken treasure may bring the competing claims to a head.'"

----------

"China Lee3 days ago

Polynesians reached the Philippines. They never reached the tiny South China Sea islands.

Polynesians can rightfully can ownership of the Philippines. They have no right to claim any ownership of the South China Sea islands."

Last edited:
CCTV channel 1 broadcast an interview with the author of the book " Lest We Forget " today
Fred Seiker, British, aged 98, is the very few surviving POWs who suffered immensely during WW2 when they was forced to live in a hell-like environment being forced and gruesomely tortured by the imperial japanese army to build roads and one prominent structure standing today at the Thai-Myanmar border, known as the Bridge of River Kwai. The book is a recollection of tribulations that he and his friends as POWs have gone through during the period of subjugation by the brutal japanese imperial army:
fred.jpg
tbseiker3.jpg

Fred Seiker and young F.S (right)
Credit: beveregallery.com (left) war-experience.org

title.jpg

credit: beveregallery.com

41tgFmJT4%2BL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
images

credit: Lest We Forget: Life as a Japanese Prisoner of War: Amazon.co.uk: Fred Seiker: Books (left)
Lest We Forget: Life as a Japanese P.O.W.: Fred Seiker: 9780952698708: Amazon.com: Books (right)

Some pix from the internet on POWs who suffered under the japanese imperial army during the japanese invasions in Asia

Surrender_on_Bataan_1.jpg

credit: Battle of Bataan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pasay_POW's.jpg

credit: WWII Japanese POW Camp Fukuoka 17

JustRescued2.jpg

credit: west-point.org

1945_08_00_former_pow.jpg

credit: maritimequest.com

Japbehead3s.jpg

credit: histclo.com

Because the content of the thread refer Diaoyu/Senkaku ... please revise the thread name to include Senkaku in it.
Anyway, the islands still under controlled by Japan.

"Playing the victim", what a joke, Chinese people everywhere have moved on faster than any people in history despite endless atrocities committed against them by all sorts of subhuman vermin. You say move on? To a nation that's growing so much faster than yours? Please, pull your head out of your asses and stop whining about China bullying you, or the Philippines will just take your islands. They'd love to spread Catholicism by force your country as well.

And now you're talking about randomly drifting from some islands to Vietnam? I remember that was back when Champa wasn't part of your empire.

"Playing the victim", what a joke, Chinese people everywhere have moved on faster than any people in history despite endless atrocities committed against them by all sorts of subhuman vermin. You say move on? To a nation that's growing so much faster than yours? Please, pull your head out of your asses and stop whining about China bullying you, or the Philippines will just take your islands. They'd love to spread Catholicism by force your country as well.

And now you're talking about randomly drifting from some islands to Vietnam? I remember that was back when Champa wasn't part of your empire.

What's Champa ? Do you know anyone from Champa ? I didn't hear anything about Champa for recent 300 years

How about a more recent example - Vietnam repeatedly invading Cambodia and screwing around in Thailand and Laos? Ever wonder why none of those countries wants to support Vietnamese claims to the SCS? I have nothing against Viets but you have no reason to play victim whatsoever.

How about a more recent example - Vietnam repeatedly invading Cambodia and screwing around in Thailand and Laos? Ever wonder why none of those countries wants to support Vietnamese claims to the SCS? I have nothing against Viets but you have no reason to play victim whatsoever.

Vietnam invaded to Cambodia to protect Khmer kingdom from Thai expansions in the past, recently to wipe away Chinese Mestizo Khmer Rouge, lap dog of China to protect Khmer people from massacres.

Islands controlled officially by Vietnamese hundred years ago, with out troubles with China.

China occupied our Islands illegally with force 1956, 1974, 1988 recently. China can not swallow our Islands

Last edited:
Here are my battle statistics in the mainstream media wars. I think the Chinese side is winning. After reading hundreds of my comments filled with facts, most of the anti-Chinese western posters are gone.

FEpiQwQ.jpg

----------

I have four recent posts on Polynesians at CNN.

"China Lee3 days ago

No one is disputing that Polynesians made it onto the humongous Philippine land mass (e.g. 300,000 square kilometers).

The point is that Polynesians never made it onto the tiny Nansha/Spratly Islands, which total 25 square kilometers in the ocean."

----------

"China Lee3 days ago

The archaeological evidence shows no ocean-faring ships by Austronesian people. Not a single galleon-class shipwreck has been found.

In contrast, hundreds of shipwrecked Chinese galleon ships have been found throughout the South China Sea."

----------

"China Lee3 days ago

The South China Sea has been thoroughly searched for 60 years. How do you think they found those 200 sunken Chinese galleons?
-----
'BBC News | Asia-Pacific | Undersea treasure chest stirs up tensions
By David Willis in the South China Sea
Thursday, April 29, 1999 Published at 20:40 GMT 21:40 UK

Divers working for the French oil company Elf, stumbled across the wreck of a 15th Century Chinese galleon containing a ... China watcher Dr Lee Lai To believes this latest find of sunken treasure may bring the competing claims to a head.'"

----------

"China Lee3 days ago

Polynesians reached the Philippines. They never reached the tiny South China Sea islands.

Polynesians can rightfully can ownership of the Philippines. They have no right to claim any ownership of the South China Sea islands."

Taiwan belong to Aborigines from 2,000 years who shared blood line with Philippines. Taiwan belong Philippine people.

Back
Top Bottom