What's new

Dhaka surprises Indian visitors

Some Indian and Pakistani YouTubers live off pandering to emotional Bangladeshis for monetised views.
Better than glossy tourist brochures produced by the Government tourism departments. I think it provides good publicity to attract tourists. I would rather rely on an average citizen's YouTube video over tourist bureau puffery.

Yeah. Some Bangladeshi cringe masters have started doing the same to emotional Indians.

I have highlighted these vloggers before. They are bhakt Hindus from Bangladesh. Anti-China and pro-Indian military views.

More like "Gulshan surprises Indian tourist".
But, after watching a few videos, I just started to believe what our great @UKBengali always tells about Bangladesh that no other country's development matches its own.

And a long time ago, @Homo Sapiens was giving credit to the prevalent BD corruption and thieveries that made Gulshan become another little Europe.

I was also thinking that poor Indians would now flock to another Europe in their east to live a great life.

Your comments have disheartened me enormously and will make @UKBengali sad.

However, I hope other parts of Dhaka will soon resemble Gulshan without the presence of slum dwellings.

Last edited:
Better than glossy tourist brochures produced by the Government tourism departments. I think it provides good publicity to attract tourists. I would rather rely on an average citizen's YouTube video over tourist bureau puffery.
Not BD tourism board. They pull all the stops to make sure you never visit.

Last edited:
Not BD tourist board. They pull all the stops to make sure you never visit.
You are right. http://www.bangladeshtourism.gov.bd/ has nothing interesting except a tiger. But they don't tell you where you can see a tiger (in its natural habitat). Really nothing that will motivate someone to buy a ticket and travel.

looks like any random city in the subcontinent 🤷‍♂️

don't speak bengali, what was he surprised/impressed by ?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom