What's new

Dhaka remains 7th least liveable city globally 2023

What exactly is this dustpit worth bragging :lol:?
Again I did mistake of choosing 'URL at current time' instead of just copying URL. You know in Youtube these two options are just upper and lower lines among many options. In a hurry I often click the lower line mistakenly. So you saw the end part of that video. Now watch again from the start, this will be a 14 lane expressway with lakes on both sides. This is still under construction, so some parts look dusty. This is 15km away from Gulshan.

Last edited:
Again I did mistake of choosing 'URL at current time' instead of just copying URL. You know in Youtube these two options are just upper and lower case among many options. So you saw the end part of that video. Now watch again from the start, this will be a 14 lane expressway with canals on both sides. This is still under construction, so some parts look dusty. This is 15km away from Gulshan.
This is just an ordinary expressway under construction.

Vande Mataram train ( Modi got enough time to inaugurate personally each and every of those train:lol: ) is making Bharat a suppa pawa.
Number of Vande bharat on order: 473
Number of Vande Bharat metros for Mumbai suburban 239

Even at a conservative estimate, this is worth $9 billion.

Shonorland total budget expenditure is just $50 billion

473 Vande Bharat train sets mean 7648 coaches.
239 Vande Bharat metro train sets means 2856 coaches
Shonorland railway have only 1630 coaches
1687604695703.png

No wonder chhoti chhoti bato pe itna khush kyu hote hai ye :lol:

What kind of a question is this? This is just an ordinary expressway you're bragging about.
I am not bragging, if a 14 lane expressway with 100 feet wide lakes on both sides, 5 at grade intersections, 46 arch bridges over lakes, tree canopy lines pavement on both sides is an ordinary expressway, then you must have seen many extra-ordinary expressways in India that will make this one looks like ordinary. I am wanting to see those expressways.

I am not bragging, if a 14 lane expressway with 100 feet wide lakes on both sides, 5 at grade intersections, 46 arch bridges, tree canopy lines pavement on both sides is an ordinary expressway, then you must have seen many extra-ordinary expressways in India that will make this one looks like ordinary. I am wanting to see those.
What kind of a logical fallacy is this? When I say its ordinary, means its just another expressway. Nothing special. You can build a few lakes and footpaths for all I care.

What kind of a logical fallacy is this? When I say its ordinary, means its just another expressway. Nothing special. You can build a few lakes and footpaths for all I care.
So you can not show any extra-ordinary expressway with special features from India? Yes or No.

Last edited:
So you can not show any extra-ordinary expressway from India? Yes or No.
What do you mean by an "extra-ordinary" expressway? An expressway is an expressway wherever its built unless its an engineering marvel built on difficult terrain or stuff like that.

What do you mean by an "extra-ordinary" expressway? An expressway is an expressway wherever its built unless its an engineering marvel built on difficult terrain or stuff like that.
When someone looking at other people's stuff say, Meh.. this is ordinary! then they must have capability to show something extra-ordinary or at least better than that stuff. Engineering marvel at difficult terrain do not come here for comparison. This is an expressway at plain land and ''Meh.. Ordinary!'' So you must show some expressway from India built on plain land which is extra-ordinary. Is this too difficult for you to understand?

all going downstream to Dhaka tap water supply corporation.

Unfortunately, Indians drink most of it and divert rest via dams.

By the time it goes to Bangladesh gangu ma - has swallowed most of it.

This this the ultimate example of shitting in your face to spite your neighbour.

Bangladesh’s water mostly comes via Asam and West Bengal.

Fortunately, neither states are known for open defecation.

So... I googled it, and was't disappointed at all :rofl:
1687606933741.png

When someone looking at other people's stuff say, Meh.. this is ordinary! then they must have capability to show something extra-ordinary or at least better than that stuff. Engineering marvel at difficult terrain do not come here for comparison. This is an expressway at plain land and ''Meh.. Ordinary!'' So you must show some expressway from India built on plain land which is extra-ordinary. Is this too difficult for you to understand?
Yeah the only extra ordinary thing about this, 12.5km long expressway :lol:.
When someone repeatedly says an expressway is an expressway nothing special, it means it, "sHoW me PhRoM InDiA rEeEe" :lol:.

So... I googled it, and was't disappointed at all :rofl:
View attachment 935765

Yeah the only extra ordinary thing about this, 12.5km long expressway :lol:.
When someone repeatedly says an expressway is an expressway nothing special, it means it, "sHoW me PhRoM InDiA rEeEe" :lol:.
big achievement for Asian tiger

also, we should be proud of our vassal state.

Again I did mistake of choosing 'URL at current time' instead of just copying URL. You know in Youtube these two options are just upper and lower lines among many options. In a hurry I often click the lower line mistakenly. So you saw the end part of that video. Now watch again from the start, this will be a 14 lane expressway with lakes on both sides. This is still under construction, so some parts look dusty. This is 15km away from Gulshan.

How do you brag about 12.5 km expressway with a straight face? It is even embarrassing to counter that with another video from India even if you insist.

As of March 2023, 44 expressways with a combined length of 4,147.27 km (2,577.0 mi) are operational in India, with 9,521.76 km more under construction. Get on Google and find out yourself.

How do you brag about 12.5 km expressway with a straight face? It is even embarrassing to counter that with another video from India even if you insist.

As of March 2023, 44 expressways with a combined length of 4,147.27 km (2,577.0 mi) are operational in India, with 9,521.76 km more under construction. Get on Google and find out yourself.
This is an urban expressway. So, 12.5 km length is about right length. Why are you coming up with statistics of countryside expressways which connect different cities hundreds of km apart? This expressway is not about the length but facilities and look.

You don't have to be embarrassed. I just wanted to see an expressway in India which looks more beautiful and have better landscape than this, length is not a problem.

This is what would look like when this expressway's construction will finish by the next year. This animation still did not include all the features like 46 arch-bridges over the lakes and boats service in the lake like Amsterdam's canals. Arch-bridges part was letter included in the project. This animation is from 2019 before the start of construction.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom