What's new

Dhaka, Delhi finalise 14 projects for mutual gain

They will be thoroughly heart broken if you don't support them . Brother please don't do it for the sake of humanity of the whole world.

If India deserve then India will get UN seat and concern is not that. Concern is why BD supports?

If India deserve then India will get UN seat and concern is not that. Concern is why BD supports?

Hellloooooo..... this UNSC seat is based on votes and support from member nations.

Why BD supports India is a matter of discussion among BD members.

I have a suggestion ask idune, Alzakir or iadjani.

You will get a straight forward answer . LOL

^ It's not strong source. BTW, why you are so excited. I will take time, lol. YOu know, think before leap, lol.

No doubt BD and pkistan both will support india for Permanent member in UN. even china also ready to support india. India require at least 75% support of UN countries which indian can gain easily. and no one is caring what the BD,Chinese and Pak people think.
Please stick to the topic...

No doubt BD and pkistan both will support india for Permanent member in UN. even china also ready to support india. India require at least 75% support of UN countries which indian can gain easily. and no one is caring what the BD,Chinese and Pak people think.
Please stick to the topic...

Yet China can always Veto ;)

Dhaka, Delhi finalise 14 projects for mutual gain
: $1 billion loan from India to be utilised in the schemes

I have no time to read these. If BD will officially support India for UN security seat then I will change my BD-flag and I will feel reluctant to say I'm Bangladeshi. I can not support India for UN seat which hell-AL did.

L: http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...supports-india-unsc-permanent-membership.html

Do it buddy BD already supports india for permanent seat in UNSC.
:)

If I wll change my flag then I will no more talk against hell-AL, may be against India also. Also I will not care whatever will happen in BD, lol.

You are talking as if it is end of world for you and BD if it supports India in UN security counsel seat :rofl:

Yet China can always Veto ;)

Really a gray area if you ask me. They have expressed officially that they see india playing a bigger role in UN security .. but have shyed away from committing on permanent membership support. So, not sure where china stands on this.

I guess some 90 off votes will be needed for the G4 to gain entry.

Really a gray area if you ask me. They have expressed officially that they see india playing a bigger role in UN security .. but have shyed away from committing on permanent membership support. So, not sure where china stands on this.

I guess some 90 off votes will be needed for the G4 to gain entry.

China will support India and Japan's entry without a veto power. So does many other countries.

Do it buddy BD already supports india for permanent seat in UNSC.
:)

Well, I will make my fan club at first. Then I wll do it, lol. So it may take 1 or 2 years, lol.

BTW,

"Patriotism is the last resort of a scoundrel"

- Samuel Johnson

"A patriot is someone who loves the land they were born in…. not the idiots who run it".

- Guyver said.

"A patriot is someone who strives for the betterment of humanity regardless of political alignment or situation. A patriot supports the human race as a whole without bending to the whims and wills of flags, parties, country boundaries, nay-sayers, yea-sayers, advertising, currencies, religions, or commentators. The only affiliation a true patriot has is to his fellow man."

- Beonarri said

China will support India and Japan's entry without a veto power. So does many other countries.

Maybe India ..... Japan is a strict NO for china (only USA amongst the 5 was supporting Japan).. or have they changed the stance now ?

Anyway .... it will be the general assembly that will decide, isnt it ? .. i dont think it will come down to this 5 .. or am i wrong?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom