What's new

Dhaka decries equal gay rights

Status
Not open for further replies.
UN is spewing out more BS every day. People are dying in hunger, living with no proper sanitation, no clean water and here they are trying to get equal rights for something that is not natural.

Very good move by Bangladesh. We should let the world know who we are.

as far as i know the translation of gay is 'gandoo'. Now Bangladesh officially lurves gandoos.

Hurting, killing or depriving a person just for being gay is simply wrong in my opinion. I am not that religious, I see from the point of view of wrong and right. I also do not support the idea of planting a view among a population when they are not ready for it.

A bangladeshi citizen is protected by bangladeshi laws regardless whether they are gays or not gays. I am repulsed by their sexual orientation however hurting a person just because is gay is wrong

as far as i know the translation of gay is 'gandoo'. Now Bangladesh officially lurves gandoos.

Am confused? Are you being sarcastic or you don't know the meaning of "decries"?

This is BS only to rationalize it. I seen many gays, who eventually turned straight and having a happy life.

Strongly dis-agree, how many folks you know that stayed single all their life ? You buy the point its because they don't want to get married. Come on dude, getting married and bon*ng the wife. The urge to pro-create is a primary instinct, its impossible to control that urge unless you don't have it in you.

There is no strong data to support your claim. The variation in nature is within the range of probability, and I am sure is part of Statistical Normal Distribution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom