What's new

DG ISPR press conference

The tradition is that whatever the Brass decide to do is to be regarded as what is right.
Grade 20 and 21 ka mulazim challenge the illegitimacy of Regime Change.
You live in US...why this hypocrisy ..

Last edited:
Grade 20 and 21 ka mulazim challenge the legitimacy of Regime Change.
You live in US...why this hypocrisy ..

Every country has its own way of doing things. There is no hypocrisy here, merely recognition of that fact.

Only agencies with liaisons with foreign entities are able to carry out such a detailed and sophisticated hit. They must have detailed information about location and movement of the journalist. Such an operation is not cheap and requires multiple personnel.

Bajwa made army rakhil of PDM, congratulations 🎉
We should remove P from A and replace it with N. It has officially become NoonArmy.
I'm so embarrassed. I defended army on so many occasions while abroad. I can't even look in the eyes of the people I argued with right now.

Lanat twade jamman te suwaro kanjaro establishment halo

yesterday vawda, today army, tomorrow ????????
General Rani.

She'll spill the beans on how she got Haji to do her bidding because she made herself available every night.

I distinctly remember reading about these so-called victories of establishment (in Urdu ki darsi kitaab from class 3 to 8)

Now I realize that it was all lie, Pakistan's history is gruesome and honest/patriots people were labelled as traitors throughout the 75 years of history.

Nevertheless, Alhamdolillah, the truth is out in the open.

As Arshad Sharif Shaheed rightly said, "The Empreror is Naked"

I'm so embarrassed. I defended army on so many occasions while abroad. I can't even look in the eyes of the people I argued with right now.

Lanat twade jamman te suwaro kanjaro establishment halo
Seems some division inside army.. someone inside army send these two officers for the press conference. Their face expression and gesture were quite in discomfort ,,,just like Fasial Vadwa... someone told me a simple experiment to judge the impression .... mute and watch the press conference few minutes ...just watch their impression, you can easily judge ....

DG ISI press conference, stock neeche, Rs neeche.

Abh kya karna chahiye Babar sahab?
Tommorrow Zaheer ud din Baber will call the press conference ..

The DG showed a confidential whatsapp message between two civilians in a press conference.

1- It now juust formally brings into public what most in the know already knew, they can read it.

2- In any civilized country this would have been a court case.

I still can't wrap my around what was the need to do this. If you want to clear your name from this murder, do it. Why bring the DG ISI in a hollywood style entry, with his facial expressions fit for a sitcom, and make a farce out of himself.

Then a personal pet peeve that why the heck is the DG ISI sitting in a suit and not a uniform, but that's for another time.

My suggestion to these guys would be to just shut the F up for 2 weeks and sit back. First the DG had to come on TV, then they launched Vawda, now this. What's next? This active attempt to clear themselves is making them look even more suspect.

The nutshell of this press conference was Salman Iqbal, ARY, IK bad. Journalists had already said this yesterday that this was going to happen. The govt hinted as much, and today it happens with Gharida Farooqi and Kamran Shahid on the front row!

Nice slogan, but there will be no inqilab. Things will settle down as routine in short order, in the tried and true Pakistani traditions.
That is exctly what I think. We lost BB, then had OBL raid - nothing happens. Why these two had to come on TV is mind boggling.

That is exctly what I think. We lost BB, then had OBL raid - nothing happens. Why these two had to come on TV is mind boggling.

The good old "we must do something, this is something, so we must do it" syndrome. :D

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom