What's new

DG ISPR Press Conference after detailed Verdict in Gen. Musharraf (R) case

What price these sell out judges.....i say judge aur wakeel maro ....Pakistan Bachaou.

Pakistan will not fall for the Venezuelan Model.

Media sensationalism is a tool of warfare and that should be directed outwards and not inwards.

It is sad to see everyone's petty biases taking a hold of them like a fast spreading cancer.

Forget public hanging, the language used by these corrupt judges are not even used in Subsaharan states.
Check the history of these judges .
Involved in releasing 100s of TTP military court convicted terrorists and PTM goons .
And their Master is none thn the other Mr khosa the chief justice who claimed on media couple of days before to announce historical jufgement against musharraf .

Pakistan will not fall for the Venezuelan Model.

Media sensationalism is a tool of warfare and that should be directed outwards and not inwards.

It is sad to see everyone's petty biases taking a hold of them like a fast spreading cancer.
And we are neither some Sub Sahran state, where you drag dead bodies and hang them in some junction.

And we are neither some Sub Sahran state, where you drag dead bodies and hang them in some junction.

You do know that in strict legal term a traitor is to be dealt with by ' extra ordinary measures ' to deter further such crime?

There is no doubt that the verdict has flaws in them which when under review will be ratified.

It is very hard for me to take your sub saharan bias seriously. Specially when you yourself just advocated to shoot every judge and every lawyer. Irony much !!

You do know that in strict legal term a traitor is to be dealt with by ' extra ordinary measures ' to deter further such crime?

There is no doubt that the verdict has flaws in them which when under review will be ratified.

It is very hard for me to take your sub saharan bias seriously. Specially when you yourself just advocated to shoot every judge and every lawyer. Irony much !!

Your knee-jerk reaction. Is their any concern in judiciary for PIC deaths apart from Model Town massacre ... How many decades, we have to wait for 'PANI'?

Your knee-jerk reaction. Is their any concern in judiciary for PIC deaths apart from Model Town massacre ... How many decades, we have to wait for 'PANI'?

Ask these questions on the PM Portal to your Prime Minister.

His government surely was aware of this case and did not blink an eye. Now you can attribute this to Mr. Khan's stance against Musharraf or you can attribute this to fate. It is your free will

There are psychological arguments against public hangings - open displays of violence such as these numb people to violence. It isn't something that is needed, especially in a society such as ours where people have experienced and seen so much bloody violence already.

There are psychological arguments against public hangings - open displays of violence such as these numb people to violence. It isn't something that is needed, especially in a society such as ours where people have experienced and seen so much bloody violence already.

The government can challenge this specific part of the verdict using this argument.

It can cite cases of Kasur where Child Rapists were not hanged in public as well even though public demands were made by the victims and politicians alike.

The psychological arguments of violent cartoons and computer games fall on deaf ears however in the parliament for lawmaking.

He is also yours, are you shy to do what you are asking for OR just surrendered green PP.

I wrote 6 months ago that i do not consider Mr. Khan as my Prime Minister. He is mentally unstable and a national security risk.

I have no other citizenship apart from my own identity that is Pakistani. I will not tolerate this question again Uncle G

I wrote 6 months ago that i do not consider Mr. Khan as my Prime Minister. He is mentally unstable and a national security risk.
So you consider corruption is better ... :fie:.

I have no other citizenship apart from my own identity that is Pakistani. I will not tolerate this question again Uncle G
If you claims this, read with wide open eyes, presently the PM of PAKISTAN is IK.
Beta G, when you ask tolerable/intolerable questions to others, prior to that think about your capacity to digest others questions, not after wards. If you were never taught about this then learn the things yourself.

presently the PM of PAKISTAN is IK.

I do not consider anyone who had former armed forces chief convicted of treason to be PM of Pakistan.

Mr. Khan faces Article 6 too in the near future. Everyone will get their wish. Just be patient

Back
Top Bottom