What's new

DG FIA Bashir Memon resigns

That's just allegation, until reference and examples were given!
Most likely he refused to bow down to Pakpatan, just like SSP Gondal.

Tell me one case that he pursued and lead it to its conclusion? Not saying that he was corrupt, but he absolutely did nothing. Let it carried business as usual, that's why got fired. No place for useless people, need people like Wajid Zia who nailed Nawaz Sharif and his calibiri fraud.

Tell me one case that he pursued and lead it to its conclusion? Not saying that he was corrupt, but he absolutely did nothing. Let it carried business as usual, that's why got fired. No place for useless people, need people like Wajid Zia who nailed Nawaz Sharif and his calibiri fraud.

I don't follow him, so can't say.
Public is waiting for overall out look of country to improve. Just like it was during Musharraf rule.

did he catch any big fish ? catch anyone from current or past govt ? someone from Establishment ? he must have did something other than 100 Rupee ka Chalaan on Toll plaza :D

Every helper of “ Tabdeeli “ get some sort of BAKHSISH so time for Wajid he did a great job. Yehi hota rahe ga five years mulk jae.......

there should be an explanation if he is removed.
if performance matters alot then whats the contribution of chairman of NAB?

if they can look at his background we will find half of his family foreign national many many foreign tours with family. sources and resourses both he have.
what he needs to work for now... paisa ho akar a hi jati hai.

there should be an explanation if he is removed.
if performance matters alot then whats the contribution of chairman of NAB?
Routine transfers
Kisi ko koi post sari Zindagi nhi milti

Back
Top Bottom