What's new

DFA: No Philippine apology necessary for incident with Chinese ship

Tsk tsk, citing wiki again :no:

Reality is very different however as indicated by more recent examples posted below:
Heheh, so update some news, dude:pop:
Philippines releases 37 Vietnamese fishermen
Read the original news
Báo Tuổi Trẻ English - 4 month(s) ago 1 readings

After releasing 85 Vietnamese fishermen who had been detained in the Philippine province of Palawan for illegal fishing, the provincial court this morning set free the remaining 37.
Facebook Twitter 0 vote(s) Comment Save this news
Vietnamese fishermen are given instructions by Filipino officers at the army barracks where they are staying while waiting for repatriation Photo: Tuoi Tre

The news was issued by the Vietnamese Embassy in the Philippines this morning, after the court announced its order of release to these fishermen.

Yesterday, after the prosecutors at the court announced they had dropped all charges against these fishermen, the court said it would consider some issues before announcing the release of the remaining 37.

These fishermen are the crew members of the two boats BTh-99668TS and BTh-98079TS operating under the captainship of Tran Hut and Nguyen Thanh Nhan.

The released fishermen have been transferred to an army barracks of the Philippines’ Western Military Command, where the 85 fishermen have been staying while waiting for repatriation.

The released fishermen are waiting for repatriation to Vietnam
Philippines releases 37 Vietnamese fishermen - Related news - 9/1/2011 - Báo Tu

I dont know why but Benino Aquinos face makes me want to punch him.
china and the phillipines should settle their differences like gentleman

Benino Aquino vs Wen Jia Bao in the ring

I dont know why but Benino Aquinos face makes me want to punch him.
china and the phillipines should settle their differences like gentleman

Benino Aquino vs Wen Jia Bao in the ring

LOL Our Filipinos are excellent in martial arts, we have great boxers on earth, we dare Chinese girlie boys have balls to mess with us! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom