What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

The Libyan Senussis helped us in the Independance War.

Omar Mukhtars son even said that Enver Pasha and Ataturks military exploits even became well known to the point of becoming local legends and heroes.

What is the situation with the Libyan Senussi movement currently?

6 Mig 29 & 2 SU24 from Russian airbase in Syria has been shifted to Libya. I don't know these were Haftar's Migs in Syria for upgrades & repairs or New Migs but they have some serious tech installed in them & am attack is excepted over Tripoli soon. The possible location of these jets is Jufrah airbase.

6 Mig 29 & 2 SU24 from Russian airbase in Syria has been shifted to Libya. I don't know these were Haftar's Migs in Syria for upgrades & repairs or New Migs but they have some serious tech installed in them & am attack is excepted over Tripoli soon. The possible location of these jets is Jufrah airbase.
We are waiting for a reason,a mistake.

My friend the issue is not mistake here. Your enemy is hurt & humiliated we all know it after losing airbase so they will retaliate. It is better to be cautious. There are several reports of this activity.
Yes they have to make move.

If they have any courage left to attack Tripoli, let them come... These are just empty words from Mismari and he has been proven wrong countless of times before...

If they have any courage left to attack Tripoli, let them come... These are just empty words from Mismari and he has been proven wrong countless of times before...
i wonder who will be manning those planes. If it is the russians then gloves will have to come off. If any Turks are hurt then the syrian playing fields should be opened again

i wonder who will be manning those planes. If it is the russians then gloves will have to come off. If any Turks are hurt then the syrian playing fields should be opened again
Mercenary pilots are not a new thing to Libya.

Back
Top Bottom