What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

he hates turkey and desires an open war with turkey, sanctions etc.
he just can't say it openly in this section ... you should notice that
Never ! I have made 3 trips in Turkey and I found that country very nice and interesting. Really.

I just found the Erdogan's Turkey far too arrogant and belligerent.

Never ! I have made 3 trips in Turkey and I found that country very nice and interesting. Really.

You are not harming Erdogan with your anti-Turkish work and propaganda, but Turkey as a nation... and you find a nation, that tries to emancipate itself from the West and the East, arrogant and dangerous? How vicious and bad-hearted - how dishonest you are ... who gives you, our self-chosen enemies, the right to pursue your own interests, strategic and military in nature, while north Cyprus and turkey are robbed of their sea routes and their sovereignty is denied ?! think about it - let your hate aside

Let’s just says France has the same and even worse arrogance mate, look at what the allies did after ww1, everything was an attempt to create divisions and drawing borders in such a way that peace would never be attained. The islands between turkey and greece as well.

No thought for the problems that may arise from them afterwards.

Well we can’t expect the colonial empires to correct their mistake. We’ll just do it.

For strategic reason, France has the right to block an Airbus sale, so as Germany with Eurofighter.

And in case of, just purchase Boeing 737 MAX. It's sales time :D

Of course, you can block the parts you produce. But it would not a wise move.

while north Cyprus and turkey are robbed of their sea routes
Where? By whom?
Your ships can't travel the med sea? no.

their sovereignty is denied
What sovereinity is deny ? by whom?

look at what the allies did after ww1, everything was an attempt to create divisions and drawing borders in such a way that peace would never be attained.
Bro, it was more than a century ago..... And, if I remember well, mainly the english.

drawing borders in such a way that peace would never be attained
You are not in peace? first news....

UAE and Egypt are growing some balls because of Erdogan's hesitation. Even Russia won't stop sending military equipment's to Sirte and I'm still waiting.
DON'T GIVE THEM A CHANCE

Guys just respect other people opinions , of course he will not be on the side of Turkey, he's French at the end.
And we are not in war !
Even if we don't agree, we could discuss.

Of course, you can block the parts you produce. But it would not a wise move.
You're right.
But in case of, it remains a possibility. Just see how USA use of that (UAE and Egyp were not free to use their F16 in 2011... and recently the Turkish F35 purchase was canceled).

I kind of hope south Cyprus does something stupid so we can solve the Cyprus problem.

With Libya this time, once again we see the importance of Cyprus. It is an aircraft carrier that can't sink.

If there is one player that we shouldnt take serious it is France. Toe to toe they always retreat but they can be dangerous if you show your back. They are excellent backstabbers. In that regard it is good that they are in the Greek Arab camp.

UAE and Egypt are growing some balls because of Erdogan's hesitation. Even Russia won't stop sending military equipment's to Sirte and I'm still waiting.
DON'T GIVE THEM A CHANCE
Egyp will no leave you doing all you want. And you are too away of your main base.

Egyp will no leave you doing all you want. And you are too away of your main base.
Yes I know this is a weak point but also Egypt won't attack Turkey, and they won't deploy land forces just air support maybe , I think it won't make a big difference also. To be honest US is controlling this game, that's why I think Turkey didn't attacked Sirte , the big problem isn't Egypt or Haftar , it is Russia and I very weird to see an European (France) country supporting Russia in Libya. EU will be in a big trouble in near future

Back
Top Bottom