What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

too subtle probably.

France will ban any futur sell to Turkey I think.

France will ban sale of Airbus?
  • SOGEPA (France): 11.0%
  • GZBV (Germany): 10.9%
  • SEPI (Spain): 4.1%
  • Others: 74.0%
I don't think investors will be happy, especially if all of a sudden all Turkish airlines cancel Airbus orders, especially in this economic downturn for aerospace companies :-)

France will ban any futur sell to Turkey I think.
A400 is multinational program(TAI is building some parts) of which France doesn’t have exclusive control
Turkey was invited because it has enough advanced aerospace industry for this project yet the labor force is much cheaper compared to european counterparts PLUS Turkey was meant to be big customer
So any ban would result in shutting down A400 program
https://www.google.com/amp/s/railly...ill-provide-significant-gains-to-Kayseri/amp/
After reading this I would say A400 program success will be further tied to Turkey

Last edited:
BUK M2 , Tor M2 , Chaprale , crotal , Avenger .... tens of those AD systems are movable with Egyptian Brigades and can Destroy Drones .
With hundreds upgraded Versions SAM7 Egyptian and Russian .... can also destroy drones through ambushes.

Again, why al Sisi is supporting Haftar?

Means EU/France will control the oil fields. Good.
That is another language for 'we have given the green light to turkey and will put pressure on Russia if necessary'

The bigger enemy of the Amis is still Russia - although Putin is also a Zionist, the country as such is unpredictable and nobody wants that...

France will ban sale of Airbus?
  • SOGEPA (France): 11.0%
  • GZBV (Germany): 10.9%
  • SEPI (Spain): 4.1%
  • Others: 74.0%
I don't think investors will be happy, especially if all of a sudden all Turkish airlines cancel Airbus orders, especially in this economic downturn for aerospace companies :-)
For strategic reason, France has the right to block an Airbus sale, so as Germany with Eurofighter.

And in case of, just purchase Boeing 737 MAX. It's sales time :D

A400 is multinational program(TAI is building some parts) of which France doesn’t have exclusive control
Turkey was invited because it has enough advanced aerospace industry for this project yet the labor force is much cheaper compared to european counterparts PLUS Turkey was meant to be big customer
So any ban would result in shutting down A400 program
https://www.google.com/amp/s/railly...ill-provide-significant-gains-to-Kayseri/amp/
After reading this I would say A400 program success will be further tied to Turkey
We don't need exclusive control, as Germany don't have exclusive control on Eurofighter sales, blocked in Saudi Arabia.
And if not, just realize one thing : the engines of A400M are mainly french. The hot core. Impossible to use without it.

Back
Top Bottom