What's new

Devas-Antrix deal: Tribunal rules against Indian govt

Let me complete.

You should read the articles thoroughly before creating a thread out of it (for scoring points) just to come out as a fool.

Ps. read #2.

But this surely tells that haters like you can go to any extent, even malign India if needed.

First you did send your incomplete post, which was begging for an amendment.
Then you revisited it, found flaws, rectified them & did resend it as complete.

Certainly someone is a birdbrained, one who does not do his job adequately in the first attempt.

As for maligning India: What I see is what I write. I am not sugar coated or a hypocrite like Modi. I call a spade a spade. And I refused to be dictated by Modi toadies here (who lick Modi;s boots)

Why am I supposed to respect the PM of India, one who indulges in name calling a la "Shaitan" "Naxal" "50 crore ki girl friend" types and follows ruffians & rogues on twitter, keeps criminally charged as his ministers?

What a PM of India!
Shame.

No other democratic PM of other civilized country comes close to such PM (Modi) who is rude, impolite & unconscionable.

@ashok321 oh pls save u r crap about bjp and modi and stick to topic instead of talking about problem and the root cause of it u want to take out u r frustration (though its satisfying for us bhakts when we see ppl like u burning) but pls stick to topic

@ashok321 oh pls save u r crap about bjp and modi and stick to topic instead of talking about problem and the root cause of it u want to take out u r frustration (though its satisfying for us bhakts when we see ppl like u burning) but pls stick to topic

You were in a position to plainly write "stay on topic" if you were really to send me a genuine message (despite knowing that I was merely replying to someone). But no. You tried to be a smart Aleck and offloaded some gibberish & horse manure from the upper compartment of your body instead.

I know how to separate the chaff from the grain though. Hence worry not.
And don't connect with me any further.

lol these modi haters are so pathetic . arguing with them is like banging your head on a wall :hitwall: . and rightly said by raj76 , it is really satsfying for us BHAKTS to see people like you burning :cheers:.

Former ISRO chairman blames UPA-II after India loses major arbitration case involving ISRO

Reacting after the International Tribunal in The Hague ruled against India, Madhavan Nair said, "It is unfortunate that such a verdict has come from the international court. I understand this is all because of the illegal activities of UPA II and department of Science that has led to the sad plight."

Revathi Rajeevan
Thiruvananthapuram, July 26, 2016 | UPDATED 22:27 IST
isro_647_072616121956.jpg

BRIEFCASE

India could face up to $1 billion in damages for cancelling a deal involving ISRO satellites.​
      The International Tribunal has ruled against India.​
      The decision may damage India's reputation with investors.​

Former ISRO chairman G Madhavan Nair has blamed the UPA II government after India lost a case in international arbitration where India may have to pay up to a billion dollars in damages for cancelling a deal involving two ISRO satellites.
Reacting after the International Tribunal in The Hague ruled against India, Madhavan Nair said, "It is unfortunate that such a verdict has come from the international court. I understand this is all because of the illegal activities of UPA II and department of Science that has led to the sad plight."

Madhavan Nair added that the contract was not well thought of and the government was misled.
Madhavan Nair was questioned by the CBI in May this year in relation to the case.

"Now there are two things we could do. Firstly, we have to go all the way to fight it out. Secondly, people who are responsible must be made accountable," he said in Thiruvananthapuram.
In 2005, Antrix Corporation Limited, which is the commercial arm of the Indian Space and Research Organisation (ISRO), and Devas Multimedia(a private company formed by former ISRO employees and Venture Capitalists from USA) signed an agreement where Devas will be able to use GSAT-6 satellite for high-speed beaming of video content on mobile devices on the S-band spectrum.

Antrix had agreed to lease long-term two satellites operating in the S-band spectrum But the contract was cancelled in 2011 by the then UPA government.

Devas filed its case in 2015 at the international court of arbitration.

Madhavan Nair, the then chairman of ISRO, was the head of Antrix governing council when the deal was finalised in January 2005.

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/...arbitration-case-involving-isro/1/724774.html

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom