What's new

Details on Indian weapons, camps leaked to Pak agency

And still you lose. Still the damage you take is way more than what we take.

Really, you should leave your cubicle more often and get some fresh air....last time was in 2002.

Casualties
The standoff inflicted heavy casualties. The total Indian casualties were 1,874 killed and wounded, of which 798 were confirmed dead. Around 100 of these fatalities were from mine laying operations. Artillery duels with Pakistan, vehicle accidents, and other incidents make up the rest.[25]

Cost of standoff
The Indian cost for the buildup was ₹216 billion (US$3.3 billion) while Pakistan's was $1.4 billion.

Really, you should leave your cubicle more often and get some fresh air....last time was in 2002.

Casualties
The standoff inflicted heavy casualties. The total Indian casualties were 1,874 killed and wounded, of which 798 were confirmed dead. Around 100 of these fatalities were from mine laying operations. Artillery duels with Pakistan, vehicle accidents, and other incidents make up the rest.[25]

Cost of standoff
The Indian cost for the buildup was ₹216 billion (US$3.3 billion) while Pakistan's was $1.4 billion.

Looks like you haven't lost your cubicle since 2002. This was in 2015. 'Spies' don't help when you go all out to give a thrashing like we did.

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/...ns-pakistan-rangers-indian-army/1/394785.html

Pakistan shocked by India’s massive retaliation to border provocation - #IndiaTomorrow

anyone read the book ,"RAW" circulated in PA libraries? i forgot the author's name. I read that back in 1998.

That was a wonderful edition and explained how RAW works in Sindh and Balochistan.

The most informative was how double agents are identified and used for information exchange purposes. and yes the soldiers posted on the borders are most vulnerable

This could be one reason, Pak Rangers kept the seize fire violation continued. Because they had information about where to hit and at what post.

This could be one reason, Pak Rangers kept the seize fire violation continued. Because they had information about where to hit and at what post.
Not necessarily.

PA Rangers already have made bunkers opposite to wherever the IA BSF are sitting on the borders.

You are portraying a wrong colour here.

Last edited:

Says who ? These reports are by Abhishek Bhalla and Gautum Dutt, the names of Indian reporters WTF !!! And what are their sources, “soruces in the Indian government”. Haha this is pathetic. We even don’t know we are shocked yet Indians know it. Man, you Indians never cease to entertain me. Here are the accurate figures, Pak lost 7 troops and you lost 18 troops in 2014-15 border skirmishes, but since you fire indiscriminately and have the habbit of raping women and killing civilians, you killed more civilians than we did, probably that is what your media was chest thumping about, it pretty pathetic I must say !!!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014–15_India–Pakistan_border_skirmishes

You’re media is pretty immature, I’m surprised how on earth there are people believing in their hilarious reports !!! Now it is your choice to open your eyes to the reality or keep jacking off and enjoying the fantasies of Modi orgasm again induced in your head by your media!!!

Last edited:
Not necessarily.

PA Rangers already have made bunkers opposite to wherever the IA BSF are sitting on the borders.

You are portraying a wrong colour here.

I said, if they were getting info about Indian weaponry used by BSF at border. Then Pak Rangers would have attacked with particular intensity with complete analysis of counter retaliation fire from Indian forces( eg: time to retaliate in ongoing ambush , intensity of retaliation, soldiers present, etc) . Hence giving an upper hand over BSF:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom