What's new

Details on Indian weapons, camps leaked to Pak agency

A comment on cleverness and intelligence doesn't suit coming from a Pakistani. Anyway, there is a huge difference between a spy satellite and spy in your enemy's army.

Indeed it does since the Indians come here in droves to learn and it's our job to enlighten them.
Maybe you should write to your MOD that stop wasting their resources on arresting these harmless agents going about doing their duties,,,,, surely India is run by dumb and dumber.... i mean why does arrest of any alleged ISI spy makes headlines in India....since according to your brilliant mind, these espionage actions are harmless.

You seem not to get the point. Leave it.

Do you have a point.

waaris.jpg

O Shaabaah Jawana

Indeed it does since the Indians come here in droves to learn and it's our job to enlighten them.
Maybe you should write to your MOD that stop wasting their resources on arresting these harmless agents going about doing their duties,,,,, surely India is run by dumb and dumber.... i mean why does arrest of any alleged ISI spy makes headlines in India....since according to your brilliant mind, these espionage actions are harmless.

You seem to have taken it to your heart. It is not me saying...Pakistanis have that image across the world and I cannot be blamed for that.

As on Indian media, they thrive on anything that shows Pakistan in negative light. So I am not surprised that they broadcast it.

Do you have a point.

Ok, you have a spy in Indian army...so what? Now tell me how is it going be the down fall of Indian Military. Do you think this is a new phenomena? I am sure Pakistan has spies in Indian army before and India must also have also spies in Pakistan army. The marginal effect of such spying is next to nothing. If you are bigger than your enemy the effect will be even less.

Ok, you have a spy in Indian army...so what? Now tell me how is it going be the down fall of Indian Military. Do you think this is a new phenomena? I am sure Pakistan has spies in Indian army before and India must also have also spies in Pakistan army. The marginal effect of such spying is next to nothing. If you are bigger than your enemy the effect will be even less.
Never mind we know what happened in kargil, inspite of having surprise factor and being well entrenched with supply they had to run away. May be those maps are for conducting terrorist attacks and nothing more.
pakistan army attacking india directly ?o_O

You seem to have taken it to your heart. It is not me saying...Pakistanis have that image across the world and I cannot be blamed for that.
Indians have also created an image for themselves in fact they have created a new term for their Capital but that's not the topic and neither is your habitual cheap shots
As on Indian media, they thrive on anything that shows Pakistan in negative light. So I am not surprised that they broadcast it.
In simple terms they just make a fool of their own public...nothing new.
Sitting behind a screen and punching story lines into a key board doesn't qualify one as an expert, however it matters and hurts those who are normally at the receiving end,

Police arrest J&K man for ‘directing’ Pak shelling, firing from across LoC | The Indian Express

Documents and log sheets of the weapons possessed and recently procured by the Border Security Force (BSF), maps and images of the secured premises of camps in J&K, details on recent purchases of aircraft, strategies and operations planned by the forces, list of the deployment pattern and strength of personnel in each unit, were among the series of details that the police recovered from the alleged Indian handler, Kafaitullah Khan.

Khan, has been passing information to Pakistan Intelligence Operative, for the past one year.

Seeing the nature of documents that were being leaked to the PIO, he along with one of his source in the BSF, Abdul Rasheed, head constable in BSF posted in the Intelligence Wing of Border Security Force, were arrested under the provisions of the Official Secrets Act.

_5c480e7a-96c8-11e5-a684-0cefba74d473.jpg

Read | Spy handler Khan shared sensitive BSF info on Viber and Whatsapp

“Documents ranging from a basic outline of the training camp along with marked entry and exit points, strength of each unit and details of platoon movements to secret information about the nature of weapons bought by the Indian Forces, logs of the number of fighter planes possessed along with their specifications and details on the kind of training being given to the personnel were allegedly leaked to PIO,” a police source said.

Khan, is believed to have built a strong network in the defence forces including the Army, BSF and the Air Force. The police suspect that he has strategically placed his sources at important camps, headquarters of the defence forces who leak secret information to him in exchange for money. “The arrest of Abdul Rasheed is only the tip of the iceberg. We suspect that Khan has an entire network of spies working for him. We are analysing the documents recovered. The documents will lead us to other moles,” police said.

Details on weapons, camps leaked to Pak agency by spy handler Khan | india | Hindustan Times

Thank you to both gentlemen, you have served the purpose.
Mubarak ho.... the Spy ring is busted.... and someone was asking why Indian Army does not have more Muslim representation.

Indians have also created an image for themselves in fact they have created a new term for their Capital but that's not the topic and neither is your habitual cheap shots

Sitting behind a screen and punching story lines into a key board doesn't qualify one as an expert, however it matters and hurts those who are normally at the receiving end,

Police arrest J&K man for ‘directing’ Pak shelling, firing from across LoC | The Indian Express

You don't have to be an expert, you need common sense to comment on most issues.

And still you lose. Still the damage you take is way more than what we take.

They probably lack finger nails by now. Some 'shabaash' they've got be spying for you.

Spy ring is bursted. Two BSF personal are charged with sharing the sensitive information via social network. Let proper investigation takes place. My feeling is that the two Jawan Might leaked the sensitive information in ignorance. There have been prior cases, where the ISI female companion have targeted the security personal to gain sensitive information in social talks. And Jawans are fighters and could spill some information, like where is the company not going to deployed, or posted some picture showing weapons and training drill going. In this modern age, we need to educate the Jawan to keep themself informed, how not to spill the bean in ignorance.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom