What's new

Despite Coronavirus scare Hindu temples remain open

LOL!! atleast people are not instigating openly. As of today 30% of active positive cases in India are from Jamati dolts.
Curve that we effectively taper in couple of days back is now moving sharply upwards with counts double in last 4 days. Govt is now in pro-active mode, which was missing earlier.
From start GoI is hiding true figure,now scapegoat has been found they would surface.

From start GoI is hiding true figure,now scapegoat has been found they would surface.
Boss I have faith on my country and govt. Why don't you check with 'handsome' if he is still down with chinese virus or not.

PS: for illustrates, if a country hides its patient figures, then it will be reflected in increased death rate. Which is being captured by many agencies. That is at normal rate..

So stop flying kite and build some hospitals + treat people coming from Iran

Boss I have faith on my country and govt. Why don't you check with 'handsome' if he is still down with chinese virus or not.

PS: for illustrates, if a country hides its patient figures, then it will be reflected in increased death rate. Which is being captured by many agencies. That is at normal rate..

So stop flying kite and build some hospitals + treat people coming from Iran
Don't worry we are doing so,and nobody is calling for death of infected one's.

These fuckers needs to be jailed for breaking the rules.

Why are you using foul language against the dotards who held a thaali banging session on March 22 and demanding them to be jailed?

Have some tolerance dude.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I feel sorry for you

View attachment 620507 https://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/kolkata/defying-lockdown-devotees-in-bengal-assemble-at-temples-on-ram-navami/article31237211.ece
This is fake new.....
first this image is not even from Bengal - read notice board, it is in Hindi not bengali.
Now if you can read hindi, it says do not come for the festival. This seems private temple where 8-10 from a family convened and prayed [wrong as per govt guidance].
FIR has been registered against this publication, post that organization has removed 2Y old pic showing thousands of devotees to 8-10 people.

Temples will not be closed in any case. But the public will not be allowed and there is at most 50 people including the minister and staff that too for one day, in a place under lockdown. Not much to worry about.
"Yeah, such a two-faced policy -- move along people, it's just a temple, not a holy mosque!"

This is fake new.....
first this image is not even from Bengal - read notice board, it is in Hindi not bengali.
Now if you can read hindi, it says do not come for the festival. This seems private temple where 8-10 from a family convened and prayed [wrong as per govt guidance].
FIR has been registered against this publication, post that organization has removed 2Y old pic showing thousands of devotees to 8-10 people.
So you guys finally admit your media writes up fake news - bravo! :laugh:

"Yeah, such a two-faced policy -- move along people, it's just a temple, not a holy mosque!"

So you guys finally admit your media writes up fake news - bravo! :laugh:
Oh man!! half of the pdf conversation happens since India media does a hit job on India and neighbour OP wets their pants in happiness. rest half is generated by pdf ops with dolt knowledge like one thread open on Indian loan from IMF.
SO, Indian media is helping you with 66 position in happiness index due to such fake news..

Oh man!! half of the pdf conversation happens since India media does a hit job on India and neighbour OP wets their pants in happiness. rest half is generated by pdf ops with dolt knowledge like one thread open on Indian loan from IMF.
SO, Indian media is helping you with 66 position in happiness index due to such fake news..
I feel like I just read a load of nonsense. What a boring read you are - move along please.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom