What's new

Desperate afghans hanging onto US C17 landing gear

LOL You are also losing the ability to comprehend. I didn't mean you, but your country the US. You are not the only one walking around with such thoughts.

you said "your credibility" if you meant my country you should've said US or American credibility.

Where were the 300,000 Afghan army?

Who knows... They obviously don't give a $hit about Afghanistan that's for damn sure.
You know, all this was probably pre-arranged in Doha months ago, But just for comic relief I'd love for Ghani and his cabinet to be found and returned to Afghanistan for some tali~bunny love.

Last edited:
Who know... They obviously don't give a $hit about Afghanistan that's for damn sure.

Just like Americans with all the fake drama of war on terror.
Who knows... They obviously don't give a $hit about Afghanistan that's for damn sure.
You know, all this was probably pre-arranged in Doha months ago, But just for comic relief I'd love for Ghani and his cabinet to be found and returned to Afghanistan for some tali~bunny love.

Add the Americans for some tali-bunny love too. Wish they had stayed at Bagram Airfield. But well it was Americans who set the precedent of running away and surrendering their airfield without even informing. The Afghans(300,000) just replicated their Master.

Just like Americans with all the fake drama of war on terror.

Add the Americans for some tali-bunny love too. Wish they had stayed at Bagram Airfield. But well it was Americans who set the precedent of running away and surrendering their airfield without even informing. The Afghans(300,000) just replicated their Master.

huh? American exit was announced during Trump's presidency. :lol:
Everyone knew the US and NATO was leaving.

Why will America fight for Afghanistan? especially when the Afghan's themselves can't drop their joint long enough to hold a gun and point it at the enemy.

The US made a deal with the Taliban in Doha and left. We could've stayed in Afghanistan for another 20 years and spent another trillion and it would not change a damn thing.

Just so happens to be Pakistans luck to be bordered with this mess, its worse than Congo! This is a devolution of civilization, this is an absolute rabble. Someone please restart the Afghan empire civilization game :lol:

Soviet collapse after defeat in Afghanistan. US is next after more humiliating defeat in Afghanistan.

huh? American exit was announced during Trump's presidency. :lol:
Everyone knew the US and NATO was leaving.

Why will America fight for Afghanistan? especially when the Afghan's themselves can't drop their joint long enough to hold a gun and point it at the enemy.

The US made a deal with the Taliban in Doha and left. We could've stayed in Afghanistan for another 20 years and spent another trillion and it would not change a damn thing.

Did you intentionally skip the exit date of 9/11? Americans had to leave on 9/11 not abandon their air bases while shitting their pants and leave at night.

Sad to see these images and videos. Humanity has gone to such a low level. People so desperate for a better future that they are taking suicidal desperate measures to find a way to a better world. This also proves that the Islam of taliban is not welcomed in Afghanistan at all. Even the muslims are afraid of such an Islam.
The credit of all this misery mainly goes to USA, India, Pakistan, Russia and above all the afghan people and their leaders through out their history who haven't taught them anything other then violence.
Also saddened to see the comments of some of the posters here who seem to be enjoying these scenes and making fun of the poor afghans.
Allah Almighty hates violence and the afghans are trained to do only one thing and that is violence. I don't know what is wrong with these people.

Did you intentionally skip the exit date of 9/11? Americans had to leave on 9/11 not abandon their air bases while shitting their pants and leave at night.

are you being deliberately obtuse? The date set was August 31. It will be August 31 by the time all US forces leave. Now if the Taliban interfere with US drawdown things will escalate and your precious bunnies will be back in their caves in NWP before they can order pukhtay with a side of fries in Kabul.

Yesterday some people were comparing the fall of kabul with the fall of Makkah. Today we have seen that the truth is far from fall of Makkah. When Makkah was conquered people came to Makkah to embrace Islam from far flung areas and over here even the muslims are dying to escape from the people who claim to be champions of Islam.

guys this is sick

can't bare watching

sick to the stomach

I feel so sorry for Afghans such a shame

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom