What's new

Dep Returning Officer Says Polling Record Of NA 128, Is Missing. Never submitted

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Dep Returning Officer Says Polling Record Of NA 128, Where PMLN Was Declared Winner, Is Missing. Never Submitted.

shameful noonies will show up here and defend the rigged elections...

Dep Returning Officer Says Polling Record Of NA 128, Where PMLN Was Declared Winner, Is Missing. Never Submitted.

shameful noonies will show up here and defend the rigged elections...
i have warrned you long before elections or not?
now if you keep this fake govt in running for more 5 years, then you ill be described as partener in crimes, so what you say?

Remember fire burning all records in Lahore days before election? Remember records from banks gone missing. Noora's are master in these things.

Remember fire burning all records in Lahore days before election? Remember records from banks gone missing. Noora's are master in these things.
just remember one thing, NO ONE REMAINS OVER THE TOP FOREVER..?
now , demand is hot mid term elections!
its simple, cant support a fake mandate?

i have warrned you long before elections or not?
now if you keep this fake govt in running for more 5 years, then you ill be described as partener in crimes, so what you say?

I dont know, if its proven that elections were massively rigged by nawaz/kiyani/ch Iftikhar then democratic solution is mid-term elections...

Chatesss puncture mai sai ek puncture wala elaqa to prove ho gaya

Aaab 2 baray say danday lao takay "karaan one eye" ex-CJ aur fakhru mein diyay jain jo kah rahay thay Elections saaf shaffaf howay hain.

It is understood, pml-n, courts, ECP were involved in entirety to rigg election.

Last edited:
Aaab 2 baray say danday lao takay "karaan one eye" ex-CJ aur fakhru mein diyay jain jo kah rahay thay Elections saaf shaffaf howay hain.

It is understood, pml-n, courts, ECP were involved in entirety to rigg election.
it was understood long before the elections even held, but that time , all of guys were shutting peooles like us?
& were jubilent on just holding of elections?
why we have wasted so much money & time, even the lives of peoples died durting the elections?
this elite rulling mafia is not ready to give up, its mafia rule over pakistan, for god sake just realise it?

Imran Khan, I hope these recent "elections" have knocked some sense in to you. There is no such thing as democracy in Pakistan. It's run by different mafias, voting is just an illusion to keep the people thinking they have the power to change things.

Now take some concrete measures to get rid of this raiwand royalty, I'll support you.

Back
Top Bottom