What's new

Demolish illegal Bilawal house wall !!

only the poor KPK awam choose PTI's idiotic .. fake promises of 90 days change and all the Bakwas .. Now the province and its people are paying heaviest price in terms of blood loss and property .. go fool some one else ... Even the mall road dharna was a failure

we can go around in circle for days ... its very simple to comprehend deliver in KPK and you will get any results or failure will be the end result
karachi is facing that for 25 years since ur party came into being .. if u want peace ..kill the british citizen in london

Kid you didn't reply to my first question which was less emotional and understandable . As die heart fan of a dictator why mush took over. Broke all laws and by passed all law enforcement agencies. Broke constitution of Pakistan. Why?. first justify this then I will give you reply for your questions. Rest if PTI doing anything illegal dont spare them. Btw only difference between us is your focus is only on PTI. However what I am saying is the same thing but for everyone who violate law.
Kid Musharraf was in mid air when army reacted and when Musharraf landed he was given command as Chief executive of Pakistan, now with economy destroyed Pakistan in disarray with no political party available in pakistan beside PMLN and the second most corrupt party ppp's head being in UK he didn't wanna to further break Pakistani institutions such as armed forces by refusing to take the command as Chief executive. Now you have to look at one thing Kid! did Musharraf suspended constitution by Imposing Marshal Law? answer is no. Musharraf never imposed Marshal Law in Pakistan go read some history kid. All the courts and cases were being solved by Constitution of Pakistan. Beside 2007 when the constitution was held in abeyance. Now why am i only critical to PTI? Well simple answer PMLN break law and corrupt, PPP corrupt and law breaking organization. PMLN means Pakistan Muslim league nawaz. PPP stand for Pakistan people's party! BUT PTI MEANS "PAKISTAN JUSTICE MOVEMENT" KID...

peacefully protest...I agree with... PPP, PTI, PMLN, JUI or who ever, make no difference... no one should take the law into their own hands...if the courts issued the notice, GADAARI party should follow and abide by what the courts have said... Follow the rule of law... same applies to all PAK political parties.

This wall in question is not the property of "Billa" zardari GADAARI... it is public land..! why should the public suffer for your protection.

The "Billa" zardari GADAARI has exceptionally large police force and your own private security force protecting you and you still you use the fear card!!

Your argument of safety is flawed... especially when you have and will spend most of your time abroad...

They are not looking to demolish the "BILLA" Zardari private property wall, infect they protesting to get this wall removed that is on public land, nothing to do with his private property.

if I wanted to remove the wall I would have turned up with HEAVY INDUSTRIAL machines ie bulldozers and diggers...nothing like that happened, they were there protesting and not demolishing... there is a difference... "billa" zardari please don't fool the masses with your speech's.

Sad incident. Fight between workers is not good for both parties. I hope that both parties will resolve the dispute. As PPPP largest party in sindh , they have more responsibility and because PTI have also elected member from effected area . Procession was 3 miles away from bilawal house and they were resident of this area, so it was mistake of PPPP to send their workers 3 miles away to teach them lesson.

Kid Musharraf was in mid air when army reacted and when Musharraf landed he was given command as Chief executive of Pakistan, now with economy destroyed Pakistan in disarray with no political party available in pakistan beside PMLN and the second most corrupt party ppp's head being in UK he didn't wanna to further break Pakistani institutions such as armed forces by refusing to take the command as Chief executive. Now you have to look at one thing Kid! did Musharraf suspended constitution by Imposing Marshal Law? answer is no. Musharraf never imposed Marshal Law in Pakistan go read some history kid. All the courts and cases were being solved by Constitution of Pakistan. Beside 2007 when the constitution was held in abeyance. Now why am i only critical to PTI? Well simple answer PMLN break law and corrupt, PPP corrupt and law breaking organization. PMLN means Pakistan Muslim league nawaz. PPP stand for Pakistan people's party! BUT PTI MEANS "PAKISTAN JUSTICE MOVEMENT" KID...
Its so Lame kid blah blah same old stories (look like kido is watching so much zaid hamids shows) but Not enough to break the contitution of Pakistan. Nawaz shreef had right to dismiss him anytime even in mid air. Army reacted why? Who gave orders ? .he was so innocent general that he didn't knew anything and accepted the command as chief executive ohh nonu. He suspended the contitution of Pakistan after that does it really matter if he impose marshal law or not. He already break the law why would I think he imposed martial law or not. May b u need to read history instead of watching that lal topi clown on tv who blindly follow these generals. He made mistake he should be punished according to the Pakistani law. I don't think so it will happen and i am sure about it. but i wish when pakistani law will be equal for everyone. I don't feel intresting to talk with you anymore because you blindly following him instead of accepting his mistakes. So stay safe kid.

first of all kid im 59 years old, so before you call me kid think about it. Secondly that conspiracy theorist half brained zaid hamid might be your idol but not mine, He is a self centered person and i have no wish or desire to follow him nor do i listen to morons like him now having my position cleared on this matter ill move on to your baseless childish points. No sir Nawaz sharif had no constitutional right to fire Musharraf a COAS go read constitution, see the problem with kids like you is that you guys simply listen to your favorite anchors but never study the constitution. If PM decide to fire a COAS he has to push the orders through ministry of defense if you wanna talk about constitution. PM has no constitutional right to directly fire COAS, even defense minister can't fire COAS without him being present so if you wanna talk about constitution then PM Nawaz broke the constitution and he gets int he grip of article 6 himself. Musharraf did't order the 1999 coup it is stated it is part of recorded history you can become second Zaid hamid and start your conspiracy theory on omg it isnt possible! Musharraf must have done it. but the fact of the matter is that Musharraf was 35,000 ft above in the air and there is no communication over there. Talk about constitution? Well imply article 62 and 63 with its claws and trust me your beloved nawaz to imran khan to tahir ul Qadri all will be disqualify, and if anyone let them come or ignore them on these articles all become traitor and get into the grip of article 6. so stop being a moron and start to think, Musharraf's only fault was that he wasn't elected. People are being murdered right now in all over Pakistan including KPK people are being abducted all over including KPK terrorism is all over Pakistan prior to 2001, only difference was we started to call these crimes a terrorism. but reality is that "everyone of you love to hate Musharraf, but, hate to compare your government and democracy with Musharraf because you know you would have to admit that he rules Pakistan with glory" now please don't waste your time in replying as you have said earlier.

As usual political parties doing what they do best, diverting the attention of the common man to non issues. Pakistan's sovereignty is at risk because of a WALL..:hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom