What's new

Democracy after NATO revolution in Libya

Just the other day i was reading how girls were brought to him for rape.Seemed like a charming guy.

@Syrian Lion At least stick to your "Assad is a benevolent ruler" routine,trying to diversify your propaganda here is hilarious.
And he was probably the only leader of a state that ordered an terror attack against civilians...

Pan Am Flight 103 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But its allways the others fault for our Dictator loving friends.

Yes, I guess the Qatari's are now indifferent to them.

Good thing that we stayed away from that drama. 

Conspiracy theorists. Funnily enough, not all EU states managed to win all oil contracts, yet, a nut job like him still think they got it all.

We won a contract in Libya BTW ;) ..

No contracts for us either altough we've sent a frigate in the Mediteranean during the war as part of the coalition.:(

Where's my free oil ?i:pissed:

No contracts for us either altough we've sent a frigate in the Mediteranean during the war as part of the coalition.:(

Where's my free oil ?i:pissed:

Lots of countries didn't benefit from attacking Libya, including Arab states which participated in the bombing campaign.

Yet, conspiracy theorists don't see it that way.

Just the other day i was reading how girls were brought to him for rape.Seemed like a charming guy.

@Syrian Lion At least stick to your "Assad is a benevolent ruler" routine,trying to diversify your propaganda here is hilarious.

overall, Libya was not in this chaos, Gadhafii could be the devil , but Libya was heaven for Libyans, I myself heard from Libyans, every Libyan that gets married, get a free house, and all marriage expense paid by the government, and for each child, they get a payment from the government because Libya's population was really low... in addition to free education and free health.. but now look at Libya after NATO's revolution... do you see a democratic Libya? do you see a peaceful country? all you see is death... every day at least hundreds die in Libya, however the media hides to hide NATO failure... 
Conspiracy theorists. Funnily enough, not all EU states managed to win all oil contracts, yet, a nut job like him still think they got it all.
Yes, I guess the Qatari's are now indifferent to them.

Good thing that we stayed away from that drama. 

We won a contract in Libya BTW ;) ..

LIBYAN REBELS PROMISED 35% to France 17days Before the War – NOmoreNATO - My Telegraph

Libyan rebel council promises France 35% in oil in exchange for support, NTC denies deal | World | RIA Novosti

The next war in Libya is the one for its oil | Terry Macalister | Comment is free | The Guardian

Libya rebels 'promised France 35% oil' | News24

prove to me where France didn't get 35% of Libya's oil?? I didn't state EU, I said FRANCE read post #3

only nut job here is you, defending terrorists and encouraging destroying other countries...

overall, Libya was not in this chaos, Gadhafii could be the devil , but Libya was heaven for Libyans, I myself heard from Libyans, every Libyan that gets married, get a free house, and all marriage expense paid by the government, and for each child, they get a payment from the government because Libya's population was really low... in addition to free education and free health.. but now look at Libya after NATO's revolution... do you see a democratic Libya? do you see a peaceful country? all you see is death... every day at least hundreds die in Libya, however the media hides to hide NATO failure... 

LIBYAN REBELS PROMISED 35% to France 17days Before the War – NOmoreNATO - My Telegraph

Libyan rebel council promises France 35% in oil in exchange for support, NTC denies deal | World | RIA Novosti

The next war in Libya is the one for its oil | Terry Macalister | Comment is free | The Guardian

Libya rebels 'promised France 35% oil' | News24

prove to me where France didn't get 35% of Libya's oil?? I didn't state EU, I said FRANCE read post #3

only nut job here is you, defending terrorists and encouraging destroying other countries...

Yet France didn't get sh!t.

And yes, you are a nutjob to believe in such thing, and for supporting blood-sucking dictator like Assad.

But somehow lybians revolted and hoped for democracy, Nato didnt promised democracy there, it just helped libyans to get rid of Gaddafi.
Its lybians job to establish democracy there.

Yet France didn't get sh!t.

And yes, you are a nutjob to believe in such thing, and for supporting blood-sucking dictator like Assad.

you must be in France president's office to declare that crap... it is like saying USA fought Iraq war for Iraqi's freedom... remember Operation Iraqi Liberation?

it is funny, because before F$A ever came Alasad was not blood sucking and Syrians lived in peace, however when F$A terrorists came, Syria is destroyed... same thing in Libya...

I WILL SUPPORT A DICTATOR ANYTIME OVER SUPPORTING ALQAEDA WHOM YOU SUPPORT AND CHEER ON BY USING THE NAME F$A 
But somehow lybians revolted and hoped for democracy, Nato didnt promised democracy there, it just helped libyans to get rid of Gaddafi.
Its lybians job to establish democracy there.
And it is Libyans job to get rid of Gaddafi not NATO..your hypocrisy; you expect Libyans to have democracy when they didn't even get rid of Gaddafi... thus it is called NATO revolution in Libya

And it is Libyans job to get rid of Gaddafi not NATO..your hypocrisy; you expect Libyans to have democracy when they didn't even get rid of Gaddafi... thus it is called NATO revolution in Libya
Yeah we can see it now in syria how it works if you leave it to amateurs...
Less people died in libya than in syria thanks to Nato intervention...

Yeah we can see it now in syria how it works if you leave it to amateurs...
Less people died in libya than in syria thanks to Nato intervention...
but look at Libya... compare Libya before and after... same thing in Syria... and you are naive for believing the west is not intervening in Syria... all this chaos and bloodshed is because of west's interfering in Syria's internal matters... if those terrorists didn't get any weapons from the west and their puppet the war would have been over, and the bloodshed would have ended...

now look at Libya Gaddafi is gone, the country is still destroyed, bloodshed is still happening...

P.S: Libya's population is 6 million and Libya's area is HUGE... now compare with Syria's population and area...

but look at Libya... compare Libya before and after... same thing in Syria... and you are naive for believing the west is not intervening in Syria... all this chaos and bloodshed is because of west's interfering in Syria's internal matters... if those terrorists didn't get any weapons from the west and their puppet the war would have been over, and the bloodshed would have ended...

now look at Libya Gaddafi is gone, the country is still destroyed, bloodshed is still happening...

P.S: Libya's population is 6 million and Libya's area is HUGE... now compare with Syria's population and area...
What do you think what would happen if Nato didnt intervened in Libya?
It would be a even bigger mess than its today, because gaddafi would not just resign like Ben Ali.

What do you think what would happen if Nato didnt intervened in Libya?
It would be a even bigger mess than its today, because gaddafi would not just resign like Ben Ali.
You don't know, maybe the rebels would have won, and THEN IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A TRUE LIBYAN REVOLUTION... a true revolution should be done only by the people of Libya fought by the people of Libya...

You don't know, maybe the rebels would have won, and THEN IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A TRUE LIBYAN REVOLUTION... a true revolution should be done only by the people of Libya fought by the people of Libya...
So you say Nato just should have sit and wach how gaddafi is butchering his own people?

so you call it a Libyan a revolution? freedom is not free...
Mabe a failed revolution, but Nato is the last organisation to blame...
Its the lybians self to blame if they cant built up a democracy in peace times...

Back
Top Bottom