What's new

Delta Force: Keeping Bengali skies free

okk, I got your point.... I'm not from economics background; so, probably I shouldn't judge here... :)

No our GDP nominal is $150bn at 2005 base rate, we always tend look on the conservative side when it comes to the GDP, if the base rate was taken at 2011 then the nominal GDP would be around conservatively $184bn.

The $306bn figure is GDP at PPP.

I know its ready for export....what I'm saying is China themselves do not use it.

There were problems for exports-The earlier versions used a russian engine so the russians barred them from selling it because it was creating compeition for their own jet sales.

I wonder why we always go with western styled names ....lets keep things Desi ...

Like, डेल्टा बल ??? Or ڈیلٹا فورس ??? :smokin:

That would look funny! :D

Baf is taking extremely difficult goal of 160 4++ generation fighterin 10 years. i think the number is misquoted we surly going to have some good number of 4++ generation fighter but that number is unlikely to hit the figure 160 . at best 40~ 60 aircraft can be 4++ generation other aircraft like J-10 and JF-17F-7BGI fill the rest .

Baf is taking extremely difficult goal of 160 4++ generation fighterin 10 years. i think the number is misquoted we surly going to have some good number of 4++ generation fighter but that number is unlikely to hit the figure 160 . at best 40~ 60 aircraft can be 4++ generation other aircraft like J-10 and JF-17F-7BGI fill the rest .

The issue did say that Maritame squadrons may be too expensive so they may come a bit later. The air chief has said this in 2009 and said the ORDER will materlise in 5-10 years. im sure we can afford that many jets in different deals/batches.Also payment won't be likely until after 2021-this gives us more than enough time to prepare.

Bangladesh has too much potential economically.... Lets get the economy on its feet first; others would just follow naturally.... building an air force always takes a lotta money.... so, there's no other way than getting our pocket fixed....

The nearby India is still using its large fleet of Mig-21 it bought many years ago without a shame, in fact a long time ago. But, you are asking BAF to discard its new F-7BGIs? Very strange, but BGI is the strongest of all the Mig-21/F-7 planes.
No like F-7BGI can join Navy and be part of Maritime Defence. Then newer aircrafts which join BAF can fill up the gaps left by F-7BGI

No like F-7BGI can join Navy and be part of Maritime Defence. Then newer aircrafts which join BAF can fill up the gaps left by F-7BGI

You can't just slap on a aircraft randomly to perform maritame Duties.-it's need different avionics and needs to be overhauled and upgraded a lot.The F-7BGI wasn't tailored for such roles and it would be costly to turn them into a maritame aircraft.

No our GDP nominal is $150bn at 2005 base rate, we always tend look on the conservative side when it comes to the GDP, if the base rate was taken at 2011 then the nominal GDP would be around conservatively $184bn.

The $306bn figure is GDP at PPP.

No, our 2012-13 fiscal GDP is $153.38 billion, to say the figure exactly. Hopefully, it will rise to $163 billion or more during the current fiscal year.

Back
Top Bottom