What's new

DELL or ASUS laptop ???

I have had several dell laptops and currently have a latitude 6430 running Windows Ultimate with i7, 8 gig RAM, 480 Corsiar SSD and have had zero problems. I also work with people all over the world using similar laptops and while no laptop line is immune to problems Dells customization, warranty, and service support makes it the best. just make sure you don't skimp on the service warranty.

even here most valuable companies use dell but for me as a student gaming, reliability, cost and weight is of concern.....

your choice on it is excellent i really like it, as not all dell laptops are bad i've had one in the past it was gorgeous :tup: now an hp and looks like the future is in for asus this time

thank you for taking your time out i will surely visit a store any time soon and im pleased with your choice so I will certainly consider it as an option :cheers: and atleast have a good look at it :)

well finally after alot of research and helpful opinions from PDF & many websites, I've opted for the asus n56vz

DzlBwL3xSBXntmfU_500.jpg

its a beauty :smitten: :smitten: ill try making up a short review video on it shortly :tup: and post it here aswell thank you members in helping me make my ultimate choice :) :D

well finally after alot of research and helpful opinions from PDF & many websites, I've opted for the asus n56vz

DzlBwL3xSBXntmfU_500.jpg

its a beauty :smitten: :smitten: ill try making up a short review video on it shortly :tup: and post it here aswell thank you members in helping me make my ultimate choice :) :D

I told you Asus was the better option. You would have saved a lot of time If you had listened to me in the first place.

Make sure your BIOS and VBIOS are updated though.

DzlBwL3xSBXntmfU_500.jpg

congrats yaar..

I will vote for "Dell" but I recently moved to Apple :) so apple is good

@khanboy007

Go for ASUS brother... or if you can afford buy yourself a MacBook Pro.

EDIT: Oops just noted you already bought ASUS. That's a good choice. It looks elegant too. Congrats.

Windows Operating Systems are very vulnerable to Viruses etc... do get hold onto an Anti-virus. I personally like Kaspersky.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom