What's new

Delhi's IGI airport gets world's second best airport award

Please post the pics of jhugi's nearby airport or mmongfali walas nearby it :laughcry: I cannot post it because i dont have that much of post counts else I have busted your one of the best airport right here.

Mufaliwala is now inside the airport ..not ourside these days in retail shops in India buddy

I remember state of IGI some 6-7 years back was pathetic. It has come a long way from there now. Hope Bangalore airport sees such development.

Ain't you slum dogs ? Come on what the point in not accepting it ?

yes we are slumdogs but we are also millionaires.you cant say one without the other.
what this means is we have lot of money but still we consume very less as responsible people of the world.
you guys have nothing but still build nukes.. sweat out in the summer with no fans my friend. bye pinky

baki to sab theek hai entry ke bhi sirf 14 Rs lete hain per saalon ki parking bahut bahut mehngi hai pehle adhe ghante ke Rs 80 next evry 30 mins it adds up and even if your 2-3 mins over 30 mins they will charge you Rs 80 again bole to her adhe ghante ki ek beer bahut na insaafee hai :angry:

Delhi IGI:

30311588.jpg

8862260791_b9968e8cb7_b.jpg

8862863972_52058aae07_b.jpg

delhiairportgiberto.jpg

The Airside - Delhi International Airport - youtube

The Airside - Delhi International Airport - YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMreXbkEC68

The interior looks good. Can someone post more photos?

Back
Top Bottom