What's new

Delhi wants better ties with Islamabad: Indian envoy

You really think they will let go of their privileges that easy ?

That too for a fornicating 72 year old proven thief ?

To stage a revolution you need a leader with impeccable character. Not a charlatan.
And you really think people will let it go easily ? Army isi is defeated here anyone can see it on ground

I don't need to reread anything.
Thik hai sahab..... Chhod de ab ek baat samjh nahi aaye ki India will never give Kashmir to Pakistan from th past 75 years, ab to chahe nuclear war bhi kyun na ho jaaye.

Seriously, wasting of my time... Indian government is doing best what suppose to do it............... No talk on Kashmir........ If you want to talk on other things, we can talk........ Else no talk, we are happy........ Ball is in Pakistan side...

Thik hai sahab..... Chhod de ab ek baat samjh nahi aaye ki India will never give Kashmir to Pakistan from th past 75 years, ab to chahe nuclear war bhi kyun na ho jaaye.

Seriously, wasting of my time... Indian government is doing best what suppose to do it............... No talk on Kashmir........ If you want to talk on other things, we can talk........ Else no talk, we are happy........ Ball is in Pakistan side...

Pakistan, Pakistanis and Kashmiris will never settle for any status quo. Resistance to status quo is a perpetual fact for them.

If India and Indian government feels that they can just ignore and suppress a denominations right to self determination, they are truly misled and misguided. The eventuality of it and Indian denial of it are a matter of documenting history and no less.

Pakistan, Pakistanis and Kashmiris will never settle for any status quo. Resistance to status quo is a perpetual fact for them.

If India and Indian government feels that they can just ignore and suppress a denominations right to self determination, they are truly misled and misguided. The eventuality of it and Indian denial of it are a matter of documenting history and no less.
Okay, best wishes.... I will copy paste the same lines in the next coming 30 years, when I will be died the next generation will repeat the same lines..and it will go on.. .... During the past 75 years, one generation gone by dreaming, this generation will also go by dreaming.

No one can do everything then..

Hows about you lot get your own house in some sort of order first ? Aapke wahan full anarchy on the streets chal rahi hai, your tribal regions infested by bad guys, a nation divided, an increasingly unpopular army under siege.

and you Mungeri Khans are dreaming of hostilities with India ? and to grab land no less :lol:

khud toh Zermany me baithey ho, comfortably armchair generaling away :police:

anyway, Pak fauz jindabad !

Okay, best wishes.... I will copy paste the same lines in coming 30 years, when I will die the next generation will repeat the same lines..

No one do everything then..

Your 7 lives will eventually run out.

Hows about you lot get your own house in some sort of order first ? Aapke wahan full anarchy on the streets chal rahi hai, your tribal regions infested by bad guys, a nation divided, an increasingly unpopular army under siege.

and you Mungeri Khans are dreaming of hostilities with India ? and to grab land no less :lol:

khud toh Zermany me baithey ho, comfortably armchair generaling away :police:

anyway, Pak fauz jindabad !

Pakistan's internal political crisis has roots in the failed policy of appeasement in Kashmir. Peace and development for Pakistan and Pakistanis are tied to the jugular in Kashmir.

It is simply a matter of realisation.

We can export grass as a goodwill gesture. :angel:

FrbgTvlWAAAQz2S
Look whos talking?
A pajeet is back after his previous profile was banned.
Don't you remember when our jawans are eating beef steak your jawans are complaining about ''patli daal''. :enjoy:

Bhai i m not sure about 2nd lives, you are wishing for 7 lives...

Thank you... Bro

If you insist on having 1, why beat yourself up for mistakes of Indians and India on Kashmir? You don't have to play your inherited role in the abusive cycle. Greed over Kashmir has you blind, deaf and dumb.

And you really think people will let it go easily ? Army isi is defeated here anyone can see it on ground

All it takes is for IK to be assassinated and it will be back to normal in no time.

Sure, people will weep and curse the PA and ISI, then they will get back to their lives and then life goes on. Where is the 2nd rung leadership to take the battle forward ?

Without moral authority to inspire unity, it will be back to square one.

Haven't you seen it all before ? when bhutto was hanged ?

5451fb4b1b4c0-660x330.jpg

Bhai i m not sure about 2nd lives, you are wishing for 7 lives...

Thank you... Bro
You will be very much sure about 2nd life..... once your eyes get closed in the first life you will definitely see 2nd life. That I can guarantee. :enjoy:

“Does man think that We cannot assemble his bones? Nay, We are able to put together in perfect order the very tips of his fingers.” [Al-Qur’an 75:3-4]​

''Tips of his fingers ..... and science only recently come to know fingerprints of each and every human are different''

Those who disbelieve have claimed that they will never be resurrected. Say, "Yes, by my Lord, you will surely be resurrected; then you will surely be informed of what you did. And that, for Allah, is easy."​

Surah At-Taghabun

We can export grass as a goodwill gesture. :angel:

FrbgTvlWAAAQz2S
For the Bakhtoras asked to eat Rats, grass should come as a delicacy.
Pity you losers otherwise need a Pakistani forum to have a voice and contact with civilisation.

If you insist on having 1, why beat yourself up for mistakes of Indians and India on Kashmir? You don't have to play your inherited role in the abusive cycle. Greed over Kashmir has you blind, deaf and dumb.
Sorry, j am not kn mood for such useless BS anymore.

Kashmir issue - it was a pakistani mistake by sending armed people in jammu and kashmir.... After signed Sandstill agreement with jammu and Kashmir since they wanted a independent own country. It was violated by Pakistan.

Now you say, whatever want to say but nothing wil be changed... Marked the line, India will never handover kashmir to Pakistan at any cost.

Agreed. And it is best for India to keep it going like this.
But NO....
India will not let it go like this. India is a mischievous nation, will never let Pakistan settle or back to stability, and will certainly keep advancing and tightening the noose (like she is doing already).
India will eventually block all the water to Pakistan and it is then that things will get ugly. Many times I have said it before.
There will be war(s). Nu-kes will be used and kaboom. Just mark my words.

You will be very much sure about 2nd life..... once your eyes get closed in the first life you will definitely see 2nd life. That I can guarantee. :enjoy:

“Does man think that We cannot assemble his bones? Nay, We are able to put together in perfect order the very tips of his fingers.” [Al-Qur’an 75:3-4]​

''Tips of his fingers ..... and science only recently come to know fingerprints of each and every human are different''

Those who disbelieve have claimed that they will never be resurrected. Say, "Yes, by my Lord, you will surely be resurrected; then you will surely be informed of what you did. And that, for Allah, is easy."​

Surah At-Taghabun

I don't believe on any such thing.

I am truly a practical guy, don't believe.

Back
Top Bottom