What's new

Delhi under Hindutva attack: Women describe how Diwali riot escalated into sexual threat

What is wrong with the title? Do the Hindutva apologists put very rosy titles when spewing venom against Islam/Muslims/Pakistan?

These titles bring no happiness but are put so that Muslims wakeup and see for themselves what the Hindutva terrorists are doing to their brethren in Terrorist-turn PM Modi's Bharat. You got problem with these titles or news, ask your Hindutva sarkar to give protection to the minorities so her ugly apartheid face does not get exposed, which is already exposed quite much by the way.

OkaY.. It was actually a wake up call for the brethren....Cool enough..My Bad.

Then I support more threads with these titles, so that they can wake up faster, swifter, smoother.

More.... More....

What is wrong with the title? Do the Hindutva apologists put very rosy titles when spewing venom against Islam/Muslims/Pakistan?

These titles bring no happiness but are put so that Muslims wakeup and see for themselves what the Hindutva terrorists are doing to their brethren in Terrorist-turn PM Modi's Bharat. You got problem with these titles or news, ask your Hindutva sarkar to give protection to the minorities so her ugly apartheid face does not get exposed, which is already exposed quite much by the way.

If you see a thread title similar to that blaming islam, what will you do??? You will complain right??? That is what exactly @SpArK did.......

By the way i agree that, there are several instances of changing the title with an intention to show islam in bad taste....... But this goes both ways and both the cases should be protested........

“communal violence” is not about the neat divisions of Diwali and Eid, cows and pigs, bhajans and azaans and loudspeakers any longer. It is about how quickly the illusion of safety is dispelled, and how, once broken, it can take a lifetime to restore. “I don’t know why Allah let me survive the last time,” said Abrar Khan, 62, “but I think now it is finally time to meet my maker.”

“We have no option now but to kill ourselves," said Tarana. "There are eight of us, our mother is ill and our father has gone mad with grief. We are safe, but for how long? What can a house full of women do, but wait?”

WTF is wrong with people putting stupid titles as they like ?

Does this bring happiness to a specific readers using the word Hindutva which is of same meaning as for Islamism.

The losing Shiv Sena candidate, three-time MLA Pradeep Jaiswal, assured his voters in a Facebook post that the party was around, and just because the MIM had won, “there is no reason for Hindu voters to feel scared".

1414270861-819_pradeep.jpg

Someone needs a reality check! Muslim men didn't run away it was Hindu men who ran away.

Look up videos trikolpuri on youtube. Muslim men despite being minority were fighting back.

Then they had to call the police to protect you know who :P
The only one who needs a reality check is u the videos on utube only show stones being thrown from both sides and police entering the scene and dispersing crowds and this incident was started by few guys drinking and using obscene language in front of pandaal, sometime I wonder what kind of upbringing these kids gets, and the way u boast ,it shows that u cannot think of creativity, all u care is hum hum, that's why muslims all over the world are given so much negativity, it's guys like those few extremists who are the biggest enemy of Islam and then u complain everyone is against u.

The losing Shiv Sena candidate, three-time MLA Pradeep Jaiswal, assured his voters in a Facebook post that the party was around, and just because the MIM had won, “there is no reason for Hindu voters to feel scared".

Is that good or bad?

Is that good or bad?

Connect it with the following...

“We have no option now but to kill ourselves," said Tarana. "There are eight of us, our mother is ill and our father has gone mad with grief. We are safe, but for how long? What can a house full of women do, but wait?”

The only one who needs a reality check is u the videos on utube only show stones being thrown from both sides and police entering the scene and dispersing crowds and this incident was started by few guys drinking and using obscene language in front of pandaal, sometime I wonder what kind of upbringing these kids gets, and the way u boast ,it shows that u cannot think of creativity, all u care is hum hum, that's why muslims all over the world are given so much negativity, it's guys like those few extremists who are the biggest enemy of Islam and then u complain everyone is against u.
Hindutva 2.jpg
Hindutva 2.jpg

Hindutva 3.jpg

Connect it with the following...

What does a Maharashtra losing politician's statement got to do with Delhi incident.?

Are you alright?

There is absolutely no evidence of Modi's terrorism and he's undergone a whole supreme court backed investigation, part of that time a Muslim was the chief justice of India. Other people who openly called for direct action days and sent police on leave, or people who had hundreds of unarmed surrendered civilians beheaded deserve that title much better. So I guess you are just habitually trolling to feel good about your hero terrorists. I understand.

There is absolutely no evidence of Modi's terrorism and he's undergone a whole supreme court backed investigation, part of that time a Muslim was the chief justice of India. Other people who openly called for direct action days and sent police on leave, or people who had hundreds of unarmed surrendered civilians beheaded deserve that title much better. So I guess you are just habitually trolling to feel good about your hero terrorists. I understand.

Lol the famous farce called as judiciary of India. :rolleyes:

What does a Maharashtra losing politician's statement got to do with Delhi incident.?

Are you alright?

I hope the following post may answer your concerns...

syedali73 said: ↑

There is absolutely no evidence of Modi's terrorism .....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

simple Brain said: ↑
This will now happen in India on daily basis in its every part, when an Ignorant and extremist become a leader of a nation the Nation pay the price for it, this has happened in the past and it will happen in the future.
lolwa!!now you blame modi for street fight!!you call yourself that you belong to islamic country ..Would you suffer in your country by hindus?We wont be silent now

& the reply is here.............

RSS body seeks to prove Indian Muslims are Hindus

The effort was agreed upon at a one-day national conference of genealogists held in the city on Monday. It is being patronised by Ram Prasad, the founder of ABVSSS, who says all Muslims and Christians in India are converts.

“Ask any one of them about their lineage and their ancestors would be Hindu at some point of time,” he said.

“I interacted with a number of Meo Muslims and they accepted facts about their conversion. And it was on the basis of their vanshawalis (genealogical records).”

If the ancestral roots of Indian Muslims and Christians were dug deeper, claims Prasad, their exact origin and lineage could be found in some Hindu caste or community.

RSS body seeks to prove Indian Muslims are Hindus - Hindustan Times

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom