What's new

Delhi records most rapes as crimes against women rise in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
you?

Family member?

Are you a doctor?

What I gather is you are Sri Lankan muslim from Baulkham Hills. Please ask the mods to change your name, it doesn't take much effort to google a name. Don't ever use your name on the internet, silly.

After a quick search I feel sorry for her now. She has suffered a terrible loss in her family.

I'm not Muslim.

Does your intelligence service use same surveillance tools? I guess budget cuts are necessary to to ensure toilet facilitates for all.

I'm not Muslim.

Does your intelligence service use same surveillance tools? I guess budget cuts are necessary to to ensure toilet facilitates for all.
you are a sri lankan sinhale -______-

and all your posts are disgusting

NEW DELHI, July 7 (Thomson Reuters Foundation) - Reports of crimes against women in India such as rape, dowry deaths, abduction and molestation increased by 26.7 percent in 2013 compared to the previous year, government statistics showed on Monday.:omghaha:"I thought you put in place laws to prevent this, guess another indian failure"

The National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB) said there were 309,546 crimes against women reported to the Indian police last year against 244,270 in 2012, with the highest number recorded in the southern state of Andhra Pradesh.

Crimes included rape, kidnapping, sexual harassment, trafficking, molestation and cruelty by husbands and relatives. They also include crimes in which a woman was driven to suicide as a result of demands for a dowry from her husband or in-laws.

"The new government should enforce all laws, policies and programs to address violence against women. The government should also ensure that there is respect for women's rights to equality, freedom of movement and expression and that there is every effort to quell claims of 'women's safety' as a justification for curtailing such freedoms," said Meenakshi Ganguly from Human Rights Watch.

The NCRB said the number of rapes in the country rose by 35.2 percent to 33,707 in 2013 - with Delhi reporting 1,441 rapes in 2013 – making it the city with the highest number of rapes and confirming its reputation as India's "rape capital".:haha:

India's biggest city and business capital Mumbai, known for being more women-friendly, recorded 391 rapes last year, while IT hub Bangalore registered 80 rapes.

Police attribute the rise in reports to more women coming forward due to greater public awareness following the high profile gang rape and murder of a 23-year-old woman on a moving bus in December 2012.

The case sent shockwaves across much of urban India and led to thousands of people coming out onto the streets to protest over growing violence against women in the largely patriarchal and conservative nation.

It also forced the Indian parliament to enact stiffer penalties for crimes against women, including death for repeat rape offenders, criminalising stalking and making acid attacks and human trafficking specific offences.

Women's rights groups say the figures are still gross under-estimates of the reality on the ground – women are often too scared to come forward to report rapes or domestic violence for fear their families and communities will shun them.

Shame on indians :nono::nono:

You no doubt will be good in giving blow job but your teeth is the problem. You will scratch the dick like a token card. I know you are dying for an Indian shoot me a message babe and mod will arrange one for you.

I created this id for you "mooh mai le lo "..It means take it in your mouth.

@Mugwop I am new here, can I request you to explain why you rated my post as negative?

Another dumb Pakistani Girl using laughing emotions after a serious report :tsk: and then they'll say that Indians troll here :hitwall:

My 50 Rs. say that OP is a disgruntled Indian man.

Last edited:
I think you are sexually frustrated, hence the fact that you are taking it out on Indians.

That is the most retarded thing I've heard all week. Here, sir, your remarkable lack of insight has won you one free internet.

you-won-free-internet.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom