What's new

Delhi: Quran exhibition called off after protests

Does not matter Indian Law says Ahmedis are Muslims and I think Muslims are not ABOVE Indian law.

Whenever Ahmadis will try to prove themselves muslims, Muslims will be offended so the protests were natural....... You will see them more if Ahmadis continue to do these things again and again.... Indian law does not ban protests I guess

Whenever Ahmadis will try to prove themselves muslims, Muslims will be offended so the protests were natural....... You will see them more if Ahmadis continue to do these things again and again.... Indian law does not ban protests I guess

Frivolous and patently illegal protests (vandalism) like these which infringe on the rights of others who are classified as Muslims under the Indian law should not be encouraged.

Indian is run by IPC not Shariah for these wahhabi puppies to dictate who is Muslim or who is not.

BTW Ahmedis need not prove they are Muslims, they ARE already accepted/classified as Muslims in India.

Frivolous and patently illegal protests (vandalism) like these which infringe on the rights of others who are classified as Muslims under the Indian law should not be encouraged.

Indian is run by IPC not Shariah for these wahhabi puppies to dictate who is Muslim or who is not.

BTW Ahmedis need not prove they are Muslims, they ARE already accepted/classified as Muslims in India.

So India must decalre others as non-muslims 'cause both cannot be muslims at the same time... but leave it you wont understand this thing... but I think protests against such exhibitions are not taking away rights of Ahmadis they are just a way showing that these are wrong..

Again thakedari -- who died and said Shahi Imam or anybody else can decide who is and is not a Muslim?? Take care of this issue lest you find that others decide whether you are or are not a Muslim or whether Wahabis are muslim or not or any other group - you see how dangerous this is?

So India must decalre others as non-muslims 'cause both cannot be muslims at the same time... but leave it you wont understand this thing... but I think protests against such exhibitions are not taking away rights of Ahmadis they are just a way showing that these are wrong..

That is what you think.

IPC clearly says both are Muslims and this wahhabi has no locus standi to declare who is Muslim or who is not.

Its just like the Taliban saying they are the purest form of Muslims and others are not and go blasting about them. What if they offer the same justification as you ?

Delhi Govt must have taken strong action against these illegal rowdyism..but alas their votebank politics prevents them.

Note - We are not talking about the scriptures, we are talking about Indian law which clearly recognizes them as Muslims. If they do not believe in the supremacy of the Indian law they can shift their rear to Arabia or Afghanistan and save us the stink.

Again thakedari -- who died and said Shahi Imam or anybody else can decide who is and is not a Muslim?? Take care of this issue lest you find that others decide whether you are or are not a Muslim or whether Wahabis are muslim or not or any other group - you see how dangerous this is?

Hmm people like you who consider it same as wahabi, shia, sunnii etc etc do not understand what they are saying at all.... They simpy deny the finality of the prophethood and you don't need a hardliner molvi to prove it for you, just go and read their books and you will find it who's right and wrong.....

Regarding sunnis claiming shias as non-muslims and vice versa... O bhai they have to go round and round and paas by the history then again go round and round to prove that other party is a non-muslim and you can clearly see that its nothing but a clash on history nothing to do with basics of Islam....... but in thins case you don't even need a molvi to find out the truth....

If you know the history then you must have known who was "Musailma kazzab" and why he was killed..... The friend of your zaid hamid why was he killed.... I know you know alot more than me but please don't see everything with the same angle always

---------- Post added at 03:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 AM ----------

That is what you think.

IPC clearly says both are Muslims and this wahhabi has no locus standi to declare who is Muslim or who is not.

Its just like the Taliban saying they are the purest form of Muslims and others are not and go blasting about them. What if they offer the same justification as you ?

Delhi Govt must have taken strong action against these illegal rowdyism..but alas their votebank politics prevents them.

Note - We are not talking about the scriptures, we are talking about Indian law which clearly recognizes them as Muslims. If they do not believe in the supremacy of the Indian law they can shift their rear to Arabia or Afghanistan and save us the stink.
or else they can try to pass a law to decalre them non-muslims.... and fot this they need to stage protests to create public opinion....

or else they can try to pass a law to decalre them non-muslims.... and fot this they need to stage protests to create public opinion....

They already tried that and were told to frick off by the Indian judiciary.

Mr. Muse- I've wondered what it would be to meet you and have a conversation. I see how frustrated you are- most who you reply to are not of your intellect and yet I see you try, tediously, to explain, to correct, to get one to understand- but alas I see you speaking to the most hopeless of cases.

To cases where they so indoctrinated, it’s practically impossible--- how do you continue on, where do you find the strength to do it over and over again? I'll understnad if you dont reply back- I'm not a good endorsment for ones street credit on the other side of the pond;)

Mr. Muse- I've wondered what it would be to meet you and have a conversation. I see how frustrated you are- most who you reply to are not of your intellect and yet I see you try, tediously, to explain, to correct, to get one to understand- but alas I see you speaking to the most hopeless of cases.

To cases where they so indoctrinated, it’s practically impossible--- how do you continue on, where do you find the strength to do it over and over again? I'll understnad if you dont reply back- I'm not a good endorsment for ones street credit on the other side of the pond;)
If we met and converse, it would be pretty much like the conversations we have here. Yes, it's fair to say that it's frustrating because for the most part we talk to people with whom we do not share a basic understanding of values and rules How do explain to someone that if today they can declare some group of Muslims as non-muslims, then they have basically cut their own throats, because that favor can be repaid in the same coin to them. It is because these people do not evaluate such things, such public propositions in terms of right and wrong, that we do not share basic values with them, indeed, cannot share basic values with them.

But you know, if it was up to me, I think people with attitudes such as choosing to be rent collectors, should be repaid in their own coin. When they feel the sting of excommnication, perhaos they may then have cause to reconsider their political Islam.

this is pure bullying from the Sunni Imam of Dehli. again, this incident indirectly shows the resentment of sunni groups against ahmediya. delhi imam(not current one, guess) was arrested decades back for inciting violence through speeches. but, government fears the Muslims as they see it as a direct attack on their religious leader, although there are cases against Dehli Imam . :(

interestingly, if Quadiyanis helds such an exhibition in South India or Central India(except Hyderabad and Bhopal), there won't be such a move to stop Ahmedis, I believe. that shows...

I can't see the videos but I tell you what some individuals mught have approved you but collectively all of Muftees and Ulemas had declared your jammaat as non-muslim based thorough study of your own books....

Now next time you got to Rabwa buy the book Tazkirah and read it with cool mind then come and tell others what you found there and whether your class is muslim or ours.......

and please don't try to pollute sufism.... if you wanna know what sufis or peers think about you just go and meet them 'cause they don't come on TV and never pass statement on newspapers....

Sufisim is about experience you can never explain it to others its almost next to impossible but sufism is just emphasizing on one part of Islam...

What a load of BS! You are beat but don’t have the dignity to stop lying, stop avoiding the issue and to accept the facts as they are.

These people Qasim Nanutwi, Ibn Arabi etc are no ordinary people. They have developed a very large following which would have been impossible if they were regarded as heretics or as having non-Islamic beliefs. If anything they have much more credibility than you or any other Mullahs of current time you can bring. Certainly those on Saudi payroll are not in that categeory. Deobandis may have changed their stance since they lined up behind whabis for petro-dollars but their ancestors certainly held different beliefs as is documented in their own writings. Sufis like Ibn-Arabi and others mentioned in videos do not need your fatwa. They are revered more than anyone else you can bring along. Ghamdi who is no novice himself has described sufi beliefs very well. Unless you can show these people are unanimously considered non-Muslims for their beliefs, you are simply lying.

this is pure bullying from the Sunni Imam of Dehli. again, this incident indirectly shows the resentment of sunni groups against ahmediya. delhi imam(not current one, guess) was arrested decades back for inciting violence through speeches. but, government fears the Muslims as they see it as a direct attack on their religious leader, although there are cases against Dehli Imam . :(

interestingly, if Quadiyanis helds such an exhibition in South India or Central India(except Hyderabad and Bhopal), there won't be such a move to stop Ahmedis, I believe. that shows...

Indian friends should realize that they need to learn more, to become experts on what is islam and how it has changed , especially non-Muslm indians --one of the most important things Indians can learn is to become aware of what Mullahs are and how they came to become Mullahs ---- In this way perhaps Indians, Muslim and non-Muslims can keep themselves safe.

Interesting C++ program from *** forum

# include <hypocrisy.h>
using pseudosecularism std;
void main ()
{
string attacked_minority;
cout<< "Enter community name:" ;
cin>>attacked_minority;
if ( attacked_minority == "Muslim" || attacked_minority == "Christian")
{
if (ahmediya)
{
remain_silent();
}
else
{
raise_all_hell();
blame_rss_vhp_bjp();
}
}
else