What's new

Delhi Police arrests 26/11 accused at IGI Airport

For all the Pakistanis who keep pointing at the Samjhauta blasts let us just get the facts straight ,

It is us who caught the suspects like Col.Purohit his aides without any international pressure . The case is in court against them and the investigative agencies have already built a strong case against them without the Pakistanis having to say a word about it . India has shown its resolve against terror with the way it handled the Samjhauta blasts case but Pakistan hasn't .

Ejaz and Fateh in their previous posts on the thread have made it clear why .

India has shown its resolve against terror with the way it handled the Samjhauta blasts case but Pakistan hasn't .

The most wanted terrorist to ever have come out of South Asia, is Dawood Ibrahim, and he is an INDIAN.

For all the Pakistanis who keep pointing at the Samjhauta blasts let us just get the facts straight ,

It is us who caught the suspects like Col.Purohit his aides without any international pressure . The case is in court against them and the investigative agencies have already built a strong case against them without the Pakistanis having to say a word about it . India has shown its resolve against terror with the way it handled the Samjhauta blasts case but Pakistan hasn't .

Ejaz and Fateh in their previous posts on the thread have made it clear why .

how many years later?

The most wanted terrorist to ever have come out of South Asia, is Dawood Ibrahim, and he is an INDIAN.

do u know where is he?? or can any pakistani answer here especially people who live in karachi?? ;)

I am Don!!

Abottabad has higher living standards than any city in India... Just sayin'.

ohh really?? how about we open another thread to compare so i can humiliate u there, this thread is gonaa be offtopic.

He isn't the most wanted terrorists firstly but yes he is one of the most wanted ones . The acts of terrorism that he committed were mostly against India.

Read about his involvement in the 1993 Mumbai blasts that killed 200 odd people . Since then he ran away . We have been looking for him .

Just recently his daughter got married to the son of a very famous Pakistani cricketer Javed Miandad . Nuff said

Yaap, you are right. But u forgot to mention he bombed an indian city and took shelter like a rat in karachi:D

My heart goes out to the silent heroes. The heroes who never get any attention world wide. The heroes who work to make our world a better place but we never hear of them at all. The GIP agents who pose as wannabe terrorists, go into the den of the wolves surrounded by the men who would not hesitate to do all atrocities to them without second thought.

Yet they keep going there. Pointing them out and stopping their ploys. I really spent some time today thinking about them and putting myself in their shoes.

how many years later?

Samjhauta express happened in 2007 and Purohit was arrested in 2008 :tup: The case against him and his aides is strong . He will most certainly be convicted . If we arrested him on our own accord we will certainly make sure he gets convicted as well . It won't take any international pressure to do it.

Back
Top Bottom