What's new

Delhi Police arrests 26/11 accused at IGI Airport

we really appriciate Pakistans effort, in its anti- terrorist actions. No doub't about it that Pakistan itself became a victim of its inteligence wings screwed policy and its army and police have to loose their life in battling these terror cells.
I was just reffering to the instance where radical people who spill venom in the streets in jalsas(meetings) against INDIA, if Pakistan can act against these war mongers, sure i hope peace will return to both the nations

and the hate-mongerers on your side?

but he is an indian citizen and was in the federal capital of your country....he was not in Pakistan

Plz read the news again..he was arrested in Saudi Arabia, was deported and was arrested in IGI airport in New Delhi..

Yara lets stop the blame game on agencies and stuff. Want to live in peace. Launch a salvo of nukes towards where this hatred was born. Want the co-ordinates? Once you launch the attack, we'll match you with a salvo of our own. After the dust has settled, we can all sit down and enjoy 'Lassi'? What do you say?
brother, i have no such intensions, why kill and then have peace.
the platform for peace is right in front of us, allwe need is a litle faith in each other. and in ourself not to betray each other over Kashmir or Siachin, or sir cree or any other place of dispute.
Lets accept LOC and IB and start building confidance in each others actions by promoting CBM

the indians also arrested whom they claim was the "handler" of the militants....he was in their federal capital, New Delhi. Not in Pakistan.

militants that india claimed were in Pakistan were actually in india the whole time, as previous instances show

so you have your own people to talk to as well......Pakistan has done more than its fair share to combat terrorism and we dont need some bharti 'stamp of approval' to corroborate that.

Its the same guy. He was deported to Delhi by Saudi Arabia and then arrested in Delhi.

Thank you SA.

Yes he's an indian citizen but the planning, training, coordination, logistics, funding, protection for these terrorists was done in Pakistan not India. Even today JUD prints fund raising ads in Nawa-e-Waqt - a national newspaper, second or third largest by circulation, and GOP does nothing.

By any reasonable standard, that is providing safe havens to terrorists. When in any other country a terrorist organisation is banned, they are not seen holding rallies in the capital and raising funds openly through newspapers.

I'm in no way saying all Pakistanis support terrorism, infact most pakistanis would find the idea of innocent blood a sin. But can they explain the behavior of the state?

who said its a bad thing?

Pakistanis are indeed anti-terrorist people as our country is one of the largest victims of terrorism. Numbers speak for themselves. I believe your country has also seen a few incidents of terrorism as well. It's a global issue that is not Pakistan-centric. Look at Yemen (your troubled neighbour to the south). Al Qaeda in the Maghreb and Al Qaeda in Eastern Africa (where they are apparently setting up shop) are what should be the main concerns.

I have nothing against Saudia personally, they are an ally of ours for quite some time. I do hope the Saudis (and the GCC in general) do more to ensure that private donors/sympathizers to these groups are arrested and their activities halted. For this reason, the ISI and Saudis GID (mukhabarat) continue to work together on this issue.

as for this guy who was arrested -- if he committed a crime then of course it's welcome that he face the music. We also hope india will do more to bring to justice those who have committed vicious acts of terrorism against Pakistan as well as Pakistani citizens - including those who were killed aboard the Saumjhota Express. The indians have conceded that hindu extremist group RSS as well as a Lt. Col were involved - yet the case remains unsolved.

We all want there to be closure and we all want peace and global stability as it is in our own national interest.

keep the discussion clean, guys

First give us some proof that terrorist activities in Pakistan are being conducted by India or elements in India..it has been 2 yrs and we are still waiting for Rehman malik sahab's 'right moment' for presenting evidence...

And About the Samjhauta express attack..the crime was committed in Indian territory and not on Pakistani territory..col.purohit is already is in prison..what more do u want? to put him on another planet?

He is a terrorist of Indian origin..what we want to know is how much is Pak ( officially ) involved. We already know that pak non state actors are involved and Kasab is not amar singh.

and the hate-mongerers on your side?
we are not given them mass support or police protection as its right now given in PAKISTAN.
besides we give a damn about what they speek.
hardliner parties like Siva Sena are living because of the marati support. BJP not RSS is not in line with the ideology of going into a war with Pakistan or Muslims of the world

It is time we gut the head of the snake - Hafizz sayeed.

The monster needs to beheaded..

but he is an indian citizen and was in the federal capital of your country....he was not in Pakistan
he was not in New Delhi because he wanted to be there, he was sent by SA(deported).
that is the reason he got arrested in the IG air-port

first of all, specify the link kindly...Secondly, the article contradicts itself....one one line, talks about his alleged "Pakistani nationality" while paragraphs later it says clearly he hails from Maharashtra

best to know your facts in their entirety....it'll serve you better

if he was indeed involved in 26/11 then its good he's off the streets. Nobody in Pakistan was cheering that day, except maybe a few hate mongerers somewhere.

Pakistan was the FIRST country to condemn the attacks; even in some of the large cities there were candle-light vigils for the victims of those attacks.

your emotions and your hatred prevent you from realizing that; sorry bud, wish i could help

we are not given them mass support or police protection as its right now given in PAKISTAN.
besides we give a damn about what they speek.
hardliner parties like Siva Sena are living because of the marati support. BJP not RSS is not in line with the ideology of going into a war with Pakistan or Muslims of the world

Islamic parties don't get mass support, but they do get police protection, as every other political party does.

I request everyone to listen to Abu Zolfiqar and keep the thread clean.

This is good news, one terrorist down, two countries cooperating for a just cause, thats +2 for humanity.

Thanks SA. Hoping to say thanks Pakistan one day. I do have my issues against them and I've mentioned them in my previous post. But just bashing pakistan will achieve nothing.

We should give Audi to Saudi intelligence members so that they can sing "Saudis with Audis".

On a serious note, growing cooperation between the two countries requires more than investment and trade. It also requires strategic and political cooperation. Also Saudi wants India to be on its side, not on Iran's, if some critical scenario occurs.

Back
Top Bottom