What's new

*-DELHI COMMONWEALTH GAMES-*

How is our preparation coming btw? any update on that guys???:what:

^^^ Not too good.. Lots of stuff still under construction...

How is our preparation coming btw? any update on that guys???:what:

DOING FINE...

GAMES VILLAGE​

WILL LOOK LIKE THIS​

STADIUM​

68ccda2cab659996cdd00fa150abab15.jpg

WILL LOOK LIKE THIS​

yeah I had a feeling of that too. Even though its gonna be the most expensive Commonwealth Games ever, its still worries me when I look at the pace of preparation. I really want to see this game to be a kick azz otherwise it would be a national shame for us Indians while our red neighbour just pulled off an awesome games recently. Hope India would do the same!!!

DOING FINE...

GAMES VILLAGE​

WILL LOOK LIKE THIS​

STADIUM​

68ccda2cab659996cdd00fa150abab15.jpg

WILL LOOK LIKE THIS​

How many days are left... 201 :agree:

I tried a lot to avoid this thread but agree or not, New Delhi is not prepared of CWG 2010.

Stadiums are not the only requirement... accommodation for VISITORS is my greatest worry :tdown:

How many days are left... 201 :agree:

I tried a lot to avoid this thread but agree or not, New Delhi is not prepared of CWG 2010.

Stadiums are not the only requirement... accommodation for VISITORS is my greatest worry :tdown:

Accomodation for visitors is over, yesterday DDA unveiled 2709 apartments in five blocks named in honour of Ganga, Godavari, Kaveri, Sindhu and Narmada rivers. To be furnished by the Indian Tourism Development Corporation (ITDC), these apartments will be available to visitors to the Commonwealth Games here in October.:tup:

yeah I had a feeling of that too. Even though its gonna be the most expensive Commonwealth Games ever, its still worries me when I look at the pace of preparation. I really want to see this game to be a kick azz otherwise it would be a national shame for us Indians while our red neighbour just pulled off an awesome games recently. Hope India would do the same!!!

yeah we must, an exclusive display of Kalari payittu and Cultural dances is more than enough to mesmerize the crowd...

i really hope everything goes well, i will pray :)

LOL, I dont think prying would do the trick as far as the preparation is concerned :lol:

But, hey pray for the security of our games and security personnel to pick up the faintest hint of any possible misadventure. :cheers:

Yes yes....:agree: ... We are re shaping delhi for this common wealth games.....

i was born in Delhi so it will always remain very very close to my heart. Ye Delhi hai mere yaar, bas ishq mohabaat pyaar :P

LOL, I dont think prying would do the trick as far as the preparation is concerned :lol:

But, hey pray for the security of our games and security personnel to pick up the faintest hint of any possible misadventure. :cheers:

lol you never know, praying might also work :P

I want this martial arts display in common wealth games

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom