What's new

Delhi based Kashmiri Separatist

Kao Boy

Reaction score
Country
India
History is evidence of how Kashmir annexed to India after Raja Hari Singh signing instrument of annexation. A day before I met a Kashmiri Youth working in my office, feeding his family back in Kashmir while working and living in New Delhi full of hatred towards India and it's annexation of Kashmir. I happened to overhead his conversation with fellow North Indian colleague about how Indian Army forcefully resided in Kashmir. His view about Indian Kashmir is more of forceful annexation rather then being Indian (excluding Kashmir) for instance providing him shelter job opportunity etc.. I was surprised by the fact that he sounded like a separatist and whole heartedly feels that Kashmir should be free or with Pakistan in some Kashmiris opinion...

He claims to support Pakistan in any Pakistan vs India sports match beat hockey, cricket, kabaddi etc.... Something struck my mind " It is not a forbidden sin to migrate to a new country but is it ethically right to curse where you live, where you earn your bread and butter and you get shelter...
Any thoughts?

You truly are a Kao Boy aren't you? sniffing out separatists at work place in the heart of capital.

History is evidence of how Kashmir annexed to India after Raja Hari Singh signing instrument of annexation. A day before I met a Kashmiri Youth working in my office, feeding his family back in Kashmir while working and living in New Delhi full of hatred towards India and it's annexation of Kashmir. I happened to overhead his conversation with fellow North Indian colleague about how Indian Army forcefully resided in Kashmir. His view about Indian Kashmir is more of forceful annexation rather then being Indian (excluding Kashmir) for instance providing him shelter job opportunity etc.. I was surprised by the fact that he sounded like a separatist and whole heartedly feels that Kashmir should be free or with Pakistan in some Kashmiris opinion...

He claims to support Pakistan in any Pakistan vs India sports match beat hockey, cricket, kabaddi etc.... Something struck my mind " It is not a forbidden sin to migrate to a new country but is it ethically right to curse where you live, where you earn your bread and butter and you get shelter...
Any thoughts?

Nothing surprising....of course it is not the trait of some section of Kashmir Muslims alone...we some more like them in other parts of our country too...The best way to deal with separatist is to keep on trying to imbibe them into our socety..and eliminating in a slow and steady manner the violent prone terrorist people..

Nothing surprising....of course it is not the trait of some section of Kashmir Muslims alone...we some more like them in other parts of our country too...The best way to deal with separatist is to keep on trying to imbibe them into our socety..and eliminating in a slow and steady manner the violent prone terrorist people..
Many Kashmiris are working in Delhi NCR, Bengaluru and where ever is IT and BPO sectors are located... but still they want to annex o our neighbouring country as if they have bright and promising future there... Our tourism is way better and earning then Azad Kashmir... stats tells us that..

It is not a forbidden sin to migrate to a new country but is it ethically right to curse where you live, where you earn your bread and butter and you get shelter...
Any thoughts?
They may argue that they are forced to work and earn in Delhi because had India not annexed Kashmir, they probably would have been working in Kashmir. Now since Kashmir is held by Indians, there is no economy or job in Kashmir.

They may argue that they are forced to work and earn in Delhi because had India not annexed Kashmir, they probably would have been working in Kashmir. Now since Kashmir is held by Indians, there is no economy or job in Kashmir.

But how come there is economy and job in other parts of India and not Kashmir, one might ask. Why do investments don't flow there.

But how come there is economy and job in other parts of India and not Kashmir, one might ask. Why do investments don't flow there.
Did investments flow into India during British Raj? Was there employment in India during British Raj?

Did investments flow into India during British Raj? Was there employment in India during British Raj?

No, that's because the Raj wanted to milk India by making them purchase English products.Britains entire economy depended on India. Do you want to say Indian Govt is trying to loot 60 lakh Kashmiris and that the economy of 125 crore Indians depend upon Kashmir?
Btw, FYI the state of J&K is the largest receiver of Central Govt funds, much more than what J&K gives to the Central Govts kitty.

Okay by that means then if Indians leaves Kashmir and then they go back to their native land then economy and industry will revive?

Okay by that means then if Indians leaves Kashmir and then they go back to their native land then economy and industry will revive?
Chances are good. Because it has asset for tourism and it's soil is fertile for farming.

Back
Top Bottom