What's new

Deleted

Kapoor sisters were high end prostitutes who use sleep with nasty Arabi Sheikhs in their prime. Kareena begum got impregnated by her cousin at the age of 16 and had an abortion. Baap Chacha sabke saath karte hai yeh log.
want some srs inside dope ? suno fir:

apparently Bachchan Sr. was not in favor of Jr and Ms K.. because she was a rundy for super high profile types.

Sr. ne ek din trap set kia.. unbeknownst to her, he ordered K, and waited in his hotel room.. and she turned up as promised.

Poll khul gai, and that's why that thing fell apart. Her current husband is also a big time cokechi.

Jaya B is also a cokehead and mad alcoholic known for throwing insane fits.. Big B drove her to insanity with all of his philandering ways over the decades, with women the age of her daughter.

Rekha is a hardcore lesbian.

SRK/K Jo are bi/gay.

Gauri and some other bored wifeys are cokeheads and order handsome haryana pehelwaans for sexy time on the regular.

want some srs inside dope ? suno fir:

apparently Bachchan Sr. was not in favor of Jr and Ms K.. because she was a rundy for super high profile types.

Sr. ne ek din trap set kia.. unbeknownst to her, he ordered K, and waited in his hotel room.. and she turned up as promised.

Poll khul gai, and that's why that thing fell apart. Her current husband is also a big time cokechi.

Jaya B is also a cokehead and mad alcoholic known for throwing insane fits.. Big B drove her to insanity with all of his philandering ways over the decades, with women the age of her daughter.

Rekha is a hardcore lesbian.

SRK/K Jo are bi/gay.

Gauri and some other bored wifeys are cokeheads and order handsome haryana pehelwaans for sexy time on the regular.
Even Salman is gay. Ek gym trainer ka samaan sidha pakkad liya tha sunneme Aya tha.

Aishwarya ko pata chal gaya tha woh gay hai aur break up karna tha isliye usko maarta tha woh

Last edited:
Deleted. It's not my tweet and the tweet didn't violate any Twitter rules either. Pakistanis unable to admit to blatant truth is a cultural problem.

If what you posted is a cultural problem in Pakistan, then wouldn't it apply to 🅱️indus too? Because I'm sure for whatever you posted about Pakistan, I could find a dozen examples coming straight out of 🅱️indu 🅱️ashtra.

bro, pls

my FOMO is flaring.. wtf happened ?

"This Tweet violated the Twitter Rules"

kya tha ? bataoing pls
@-=virus=- , I don't recall exactly. I think, it was some about some guy raping his daughter and chopping her up. These guys were posting increasing fked up shit, tit for tat
Started with that "Pakistanis putting locks on their daughters' graves to prevent necrophilia" BS that was promptly debunked.

Edit: this thread was about something else. The below thread is about what I talked about above. Sry. Just posting to give you a sense of wtf was going on.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom