What's new

DefencePoint.gr: Is Turkey secretly developing nuclear and intercontinental weapons?

I told you already why but you are playing not understanding.. In a heartbeat.. Because it is situated Geo-stragetically in the middle section it leaves open up a whole civilisation up.. We have also treaties in the peninsula... We definitely make a final in such situation it doesn't matter against who.. You can say for good measure 80 country coalition.. They will have to collide with us..
You're still not giving me a rational reply,man. If China was nuked,then Pakistan would be in trouble,because Pakistan is dependent on China. Pakistan's geopolitical and military survival is dependent on China. But Turkey? No.

You're still not giving me a rational reply,man. If China was nuked,then Pakistan would be in trouble,because Pakistan is dependent on China. Pakistan's geopolitical and military survival is dependent on China. But Turkey? No.

China is an ally we will definitely assist them if they come under the brink but we also have allies in the western asia that are equally vital for us.. Geo-stragetically are important for as much as the other parts specfically two areas but they are interlinked..

Our military is depended on us solely

China is an ally we will definitely assist them if they come under the brink but we also have allies in the western asia that are equally vital for us.. Geo-stragetically are important for as much as the other parts specfically two areas but they are interlinked..

Our military is depended on us solely
Man,if China is gone...you won't have a superpower right next to you,protecting you and being a counter-weight to Indian aggression. Or any American attempt. How much is Pakistan dependent on China economically,militarily,geopolitically and diplomatically? Think of that and then compare it with Turkey or Azerbaijan.

Man,if China is gone...you won't have a superpower right next to you,protecting you and being a counter-weight to Indian aggression. Or any American attempt. How much is Pakistan dependent on China economically,militarily,geopolitically and diplomatically? Think of that and then compare it with Turkey or Azerbaijan.

You are assuming to much just watch in the future.. China will most likely sit out of a Pakistan-India conflict look how we work these gangus. We are counter-weight to them ourselves yes we use China as strengthening factor but we can do the Indians in alone with our recent stragetic depth.. India is within our grasp.. We have barred India from Eurasia and deterred them completely by ourselves nobody else.. India has technically not have had any stomach for miscalculation nor anyone in the future it knows the consequences could be great it could lose everything..

We have fought India 3 times and defeated them twice and conquered from them a territory larger then Austria during a period where our population was just 20 million compared to their 500m and we still hold that territory until this day but now the balance have shifted.. We have successfully managed to do that have increased in population we have modernized our military could deliver a final blow to them were they to miscalculate and the final garments will could come down..

Last edited:
We are counter-weight to them ourselves yes we use China as strengthening factor but we can do the Indians in alone with our recent stragetic depth.. India is within our grasp.. We have barred India from Eurasia and deterred them completely by ourselves nobody else.. India has technically not have had any stomach for miscalculation nor anyone in the future it knows the consequences could be great it could lose everything..
You are both a counter-weight to each other. But who needs the other the most?
We have fought India 3 times and defeated twice and conquered from them a territory larger then Austria during a period where our population was just 20 million compared to their 500m and we still hold that territory until this day but now the balance have shifted.. We have successfully managed to do that..
I know and I'm not talking about the military prowess and determination of the Pakistani army and people,but I'm trying to show Titanium,that Turkey cannot fill the role that China has on Pakistan. They don't have the same importance.
If Russia nukes Greece. Would the USA use nukes on Russia?
Only if they have a political and geopolitical gain out of it.

Titanium says Pakistan would get into nuclear war to save Turkey,because Turkey is important to Pakistan. And I'm trying to tell him Pakistan doesn't depend on Turkey.

His not entirely wrong geo-stragetically this will put Pakistan into weird situation because now Pakistan could be attacked from West and East.. This is definitely not good position for Pakistan and could somehow trigger response so his not entirely wrong in that situation..

I know the likelihood of this happening is zero for now but just saying if Turkey was out of nowhere attempted on Pakistan will realize instantly it is next on the menu.. The response could come rather immediately not allowing a geo-political situation where everyone eyes Pakistan to occur both from the west and east.. We wouldn't want to put ourselvs in such position from that angle

No country can secretly develop nukes in today's era let alone a highly interconnected/integrated country like Turkey.

but I'm trying to show Titanium

It's most likely one guy with 2(+1) accounts. Both complement each other, both have similar grammatical mistakes, same view point, same time logging in. The other account used to be Muhamed Bin Tughlaq which is perhaps perma banned which lead to him bring his new account by the name of Batlion.

No country can secretly develop nukes in today's era let alone a highly interconnected/integrated country like Turkey.

It's most likely one guy with 2(+1) accounts. Both complement each other, both have similar grammatical mistakes, same view point, same time logging in. The other account used to be Muhamed Bin Tughlaq which is perhaps perma banned which lead to him bring his new account by the name of Batlion.

Who is the next persons you are gonna assume are the same.. Why not throw in few others for good measure.

Just look at it from geo-stragetically would pakistan really put itself under such geo-political situation?

Did you know that even Putin's recent push against NATO out of his backyard is inspired by Pakistan's vigiliance? We gotta stay ahead of the curve.. No encroachment policy has been perfected in Pakistan then anywhere else in the world and I don't see that changing anytime soon..

It is about seeing things before they occur and being hyperactive
GIF-eye-clock-eyes-look-looking-skeptical-survey-suspicious-watching-GIF.gif

We are just extremely hyper-senistive towards any precieved threats. I just know this regardless of what era it is our hyper-senistivity will always be there

Last edited:
It's most likely one guy with 2(+1) accounts. Both complement each other, both have similar grammatical mistakes, same view point, same time logging in.
It's funny because when I think of tagging Titanium on a post,I immediately think of Battlion25 right after,as if they are a team. And I've noticed they often post on the same threads.

Back
Top Bottom