What's new

Defence.pk member Razgriz19 in world media

thank you guyz!
cant reply to all of you but i have read through all the pages and saw ...intresting comments xD
joking but thanks again!
really means a lot!

you are most most welcome brother . we are really so happy on your achievement and proud of you as our co member here. that was lights jokes never mind we have habit of such jokes :cheesy:

thank you guyz!
cant reply to all of you but i have read through all the pages and saw ...intresting comments xD
joking but thanks again!
really means a lot!

o han yar meri taraf sey bhi mubarik ho

thank you guyz!
joking but thanks again!
really means a lot!

We are proud of you here razgriz19 awsome job and we are glad to have you has a pdf member keep up the good work and never let go of your dreams hope you do work with planes one day inshallah . Oh btw we now know what you look :P never mind the jokes good job over all good luck ;)

you are most most welcome brother . we are really so happy on your achievement and proud of you as our co member here. that was lights jokes never mind we have habit of such jokes :cheesy:

haha i kno i was just thinking about that too! =D

Congrats Razgriz19!! You made fellow PDFers proud and I also would have liked mention of Pakistan in the news.. That's his root after all..

here are a couple of more photos...
come to my thread to see all

41781128846476787476928.jpg

42426828888406449950628.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

Congrats Razgriz19!! You made fellow PDFers proud and I also would have liked mention of Pakistan in the news.. That's his root after all..

thank you!
and they actually did, well most news channel in Canada mentioned that im from Pakistan..

congratz....

we should wonder why the same indian, pak kids who rarely innovate while studying here become entirely different in their curricula....

educational reforms are a must...

congrats again man

your the first one to do this

and i am thinking to become a first person to make Pakistan flag into space

Back
Top Bottom