Defence.pk is blocked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaBong

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Is it just me or has D O T blocked defence.pk? I'm getting "this URL is blocked by D O T" message while trying to open in mobile, I'll post a screenshot once I figure out the way to take screenshot from mobile.

I'm browsing in office now which is routed through United States ISP, which is working fine.

And why the heck is D O T censored here? :/

One other Indian member had complained too.

I think some Indian ISP's are unilaterally blocking this site.

Well the word ***" is censored here.. .MAybe thats why?

One other Indian member had complained too.

I think some Indian ISP's are unilaterally blocking this site.

It's not unilateral as they are specifically saying that URL is blocked as per ***'s directive. I guess idiots blocked the whole domain instead of blocking the fake Burma pictures thread.

It's not unilateral as they are specifically saying that URL is blocked as per ***'s directive. I guess idiots blocked the whole domain instead of blocking the fake Burma pictures thread.

If the orders come from the govt. then all ISP's will be blocking it, right ?

But only few members are complaining, its working fine for others.

Whats the point in blocking one thread? A new thread can be created in no time with the same material.

Indian defence people like spark etc might get visit from NIA:)

Is it just me or has D O T blocked defence.pk? I'm getting "this URL is blocked by D O T" message while trying to open in mobile, I'll post a screenshot once I figure out the way to take screenshot from mobile.

I'm browsing in office now which is routed through United States ISP, which is working fine.

And why the heck is D O T censored here? :/

I saw karan.1970's post a couple days back saying the same.. I think its something to do with the news of Pakistani sites distributing morphed and fake pictures of Assam situation..

If the orders come from the govt. then all ISP's will be blocking it, right ?

But only few members are complaining, its working fine for others.

Whats the point in blocking one thread? A new thread can be created in no time with the same material.

Timelag in implementation...

LaBong, type https:// instead of http://

Its how I go tin YouTube when it was banned ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom